CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you guys don't recieve a letter today, would you mind posting the first letter of your last name? Now that we know that there was that bin that did not get picked up....
I'm in SLC, UT - no letter in the mail today, last name starts with 'G'

I know someone else in SLC that recieved the letter yesterday, last name started with "V"
I think i have officially bought off on the monday letters being the Notice that you are now a P.E. and have passed. I have not seen one person post that they Passed CIVIL and were notified by mail yet. I was only waiting on seismic and felt good leaving the test. Same thing with my buddy, and he lives in modesto and still hasnt recieved letter. We both have different last initials. I have seen alot of posters who are still waiting and most of them were waiting to only pass seismic or surveying(therefore their chance of being a P.E. are higher vs. 3 tests to pass). Is there anyone out there who felt like they bombed or guessed the whole thing but havent recieved the letter?
I hope this is true. I'm in Maryland. Not in today's mail. I felt reasonable but slightly unsure. With the above theory, I'm actually relieved that it didn't come today. I'm hoping it's in the last box which contained the "congratulations - your a CA Civil PE" letter.

When you guys don't recieve a letter today, would you mind posting the first letter of your last name? Now that we know that there was that bin that did not get picked up....

I know someone else in SLC that recieved the letter yesterday, last name started with "V"
I think i have officially bought off on the monday letters being the Notice that you are now a P.E. and have passed. I have not seen one person post that they Passed CIVIL and were notified by mail yet. I was only waiting on seismic and felt good leaving the test. Same thing with my buddy, and he lives in modesto and still hasnt recieved letter. We both have different last initials. I have seen alot of posters who are still waiting and most of them were waiting to only pass seismic or surveying(therefore their chance of being a P.E. are higher vs. 3 tests to pass). Is there anyone out there who felt like they bombed or guessed the whole thing but havent recieved the letter?
I hope this is true. I'm in Maryland. Not in today's mail. I felt reasonable but slightly unsure. With the above theory, I'm actually relieved that it didn't come today. I'm hoping it's in the last box which contained the "congratulations - your a CA Civil PE" letter.
Mail arrived but no letter for me. I am in SoCa (Carlsbad). Last name with a G. I secretely felt good not to get the letter...Boy, are we getting crazy? Happy to NOT get the letter? LOL...I wish CA Board can be more professional.

Mail arrived but no letter for me. I am in SoCa (Carlsbad). Last name with a G. I secretely felt good not to get the letter...Boy, are we getting crazy? Happy to NOT get the letter? LOL...I wish CA Board can be more professional.

got the letter failed survey again...

where you at? in ca?

We started this Friday-Fail Monday-Pass theory just for fun and it seems to be that it is catching up. Good job CABPELS

We started this Friday-Fail Monday-Pass theory just for fun and it seems to be that it is catching up. Good job CABPELS
Lol! Just when everybody was congratulating them for getting the results earlier (which btw was not earlier 'cause they also moved up the April exam!)

As somebody said, CA Board never fails to dissapoint...

Lol! Just when everybody was congratulating them for getting the results earlier (which btw was not earlier 'cause they also moved up the April exam!)

As somebody said, CA Board never fails to dissapoint...
Now we are congratulating each other for not recieveing the results.

where you at? in ca?
New York..

where you at? in ca?
New York..

Ok, now I will be carefull opening my mail box today, since I am in NY too.

I'm in Boston, so I hope I don't get CABPELS mail today either!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is too comical. A letter tomorrow could go either way. I hope I don't get mine until Thursday at the earliest.

Just got my mail- a rural route near Santa Cruz- no letter. Strange feeling happy to NOT have gotten my letter :rolleyes: My letter has to be in the Mon AM bin I figure.

where you at? in ca?
New York..

what you got left survey?

where you at? in ca?
New York..

what you got left survey?
I passed 8 hour on last friday and waiting for the rest of the two.

Latest posts

Back