CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mail just rolled in here in Fountain Valley. Nothing. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday.

I'm only waiting on the Seismic. Hopefully my letter will be thin!

I finally pass the Mechanical- T&F PE. This is my thrid time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :multiplespotting:
Congrats to everyone who passed but specifically to you Chaocl. Way to hang in there and pretty much keep your cool through the process!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed 8 hour. Waiting on seismic and surveying. (Located in Hawaii, this will be a while)

Not bad for 1st attempt and chemical taking civil PE with no background in structural/geotech/transportation.

Database said it was updated on 1/7, but there weren't any new records . Last number posted before this exam was 77190. Looks like another day
On a lighter note, I guess our certificates won't get signed by Ahhnuld :shakehead:
Don't hate. Ahhhnuld is cool!!!!

political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-purchase-movies.jpg
I was hoping to get it signed by Ahhnuld..it would have been cool to get his "autograph"!

Database said it was updated on 1/7, but there weren't any new records . Last number posted before this exam was 77190. Looks like another day
On a lighter note, I guess our certificates won't get signed by Ahhnuld :shakehead:
Don't hate. Ahhhnuld is cool!!!!

political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-purchase-movies.jpg
I was hoping to get it signed by Ahhnuld..it would have been cool to get his "autograph"!
ohhhh my bad. I misread your Cc and thought the picture was funny.

Congrats to all that passed!!!

:multiplespotting:

The certs are signed by the Board's President. (That would be nice of the Govener actually signed them, especially Arnold!!)

My Civil is signed by Tami. I assume that all new certs will be signed by Modugno.

I am just waiting for survey n seismic No results in by Saturday so I guess its tomorrow...Best of Luck to everyone here in keeping us amused and informed...

I finally pass the Mechanical- T&F PE. This is my thrid time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :multiplespotting:
Congrats to everyone who passed but specifically to you Chaocl. Way to hang in there and pretty much keep your cool through the process!

Thank you very much.

Wow! I can't believe it! CA was not the last state to report! And, it sounds like they have also released the state-specific exam results, as well??? Unbelievable!

Congrats to all who passed!

Can those reporting let us know where you live when you get the letter. I'm east coast and not expecting it for a few days.

Can those reporting let us know where you live when you get the letter. I'm east coast and not expecting it for a few days.
I got mine and I am in Fairfield, CA.

I am curious to know how many people were taking all three for the first time and passed all of them? I was taking all of them for the first time and passed Civil/Structural and Surveying but failed Seismic, I really wish they still gave a score so that I could have a feeling on how off I was.

I got mine and I am in Fairfield, CA.

I am curious to know how many people were taking all three for the first time and passed all of them? I was taking all of them for the first time and passed Civil/Structural and Surveying but failed Seismic, I really wish they still gave a score so that I could have a feeling on how off I was.
I thought they were going to give you a diagnosis if you failed. Did you have anything that told you how you did on Seismic???

just got the letter (bay area)I passed seismic and surveying but failed 8 hrs with 67.5%

not bad for the 1st time
I failed and I got 43/80 how many did you get over all ? 54/80 ?

yes 54/80
Thanks
Wow, this means they cut was at or above 55/80, has this been the norm?
I saw (somewhere on another thread) a failing Civil score of 55/80. So, the cut score was at least 56/80 = 70%.

I think this is for sure a higher cut score than average. I don't have any numbers to back me up now, but I thought I have come acrossed similar stats before.

Back