CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to all the Succesful PE's...

Anyone who completed the all three in CA, could you check and see if your name appears in the licensee lookup database

[SIZE=10pt]This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JAN-06-2011[/SIZE]

We are all waiting for the database to be updated.

[SIZE=10pt]This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JAN-06-2011[/SIZE]
We are all waiting for the database to be updated.
...but the wait for the database update will be much easier!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Ric started a new thread. Thought I would copy it hear for those checking. As of 8 EST/5 PST the website wasn't updated. Normally its been done by now. Looks like another day or more.

FROM CAPELS

To all applicants that were successfull in passing their Engineering or Land Surveying exams and completed all requirements for licensure:

First of all, Congratulations...

Second, it is our understanding that the License Lookup database as accessed at: http://www.pels.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml will be updated with the new license information approximately mid next week.

(For those of you that require dates rather than use of the "mid" terminology, please consider January 12-13 in your thought process)

Please understand that once the Board uploads the data to this database system, the timing of completing the update is outside of our control. Normally, the database is updated promptly, but this function serves all 46 boards under Department of Consumer Affairs and we are not the only board with results to post at any given time.

If you are eligible for licensure, you will receive a letter from the Board (yes, the thin envelope) with a notice that will serve as temporary evidence that you are indeed licensed until you receive the official certificate.

Certificates: Due to the timing of a new Governor, our Board changing names (As of January 1, 2011 we are now Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists), and the release of the October 2010 results, receipt of the official certificate from Department of Consumer Affairs may be delayed by one-two weeks later than normal. Please do not call the Board inquiring about the wherabouts of this certificate. If the Board is notified of any additional delays relative to this topic, information will be posted on the Board web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to everyone who has passed so far!!

Another 1/2 - 3/4 month of waiting for me.... :bio:

Database said it was updated on 1/7, but there weren't any new records . Last number posted before this exam was 77190. Looks like another day

Last edited by a moderator:
Database said it was updated on 1/7, but there weren't any new records . Last number posted before this exam was 77190. Looks like another day
On a lighter note, I guess our certificates won't get signed by Ahhnuld :shakehead:
Don't hate. Ahhhnuld is cool!!!!

political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-purchase-movies.jpg

Ric started a new thread. Thought I would copy it hear for those checking. As of 8 EST/5 PST the website wasn't updated. Normally its been done by now. Looks like another day or more.
FROM CAPELS

To all applicants that were successfull in passing their Engineering or Land Surveying exams and completed all requirements for licensure:

First of all, Congratulations...

Second, it is our understanding that the License Lookup database as accessed at: http://www.pels.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml will be updated with the new license information approximately mid next week.

(For those of you that require dates rather than use of the "mid" terminology, please consider January 12-13 in your thought process)

Please understand that once the Board uploads the data to this database system, the timing of completing the update is outside of our control. Normally, the database is updated promptly, but this function serves all 46 boards under Department of Consumer Affairs and we are not the only board with results to post at any given time.

If you are eligible for licensure, you will receive a letter from the Board (yes, the thin envelope) with a notice that will serve as temporary evidence that you are indeed licensed until you receive the official certificate.

Certificates: Due to the timing of a new Governor, our Board changing names (As of January 1, 2011 we are now Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists), and the release of the October 2010 results, receipt of the official certificate from Department of Consumer Affairs may be delayed by one-two weeks later than normal. Please do not call the Board inquiring about the wherabouts of this certificate. If the Board is notified of any additional delays relative to this topic, information will be posted on the Board web site.
I can not find it on board website, can you please post a link. Thanks

Thank CAPLS for letting us know when the database will be updated. I'm sure there is a lot of people like myself, who thought it would be updated last night.

Thank CAPLS for letting us know when the database will be updated. I'm sure there is a lot of people like myself, who thought it would be updated last night.
Yes. Thanks Ric (and those that re-posted his comments)!

I too received a passing score on the CIVIL/Construction PE. First time taker, way excited.

I read on the PELS website that the database would be updated "once the results are mailed," and that the process happens over night. So I looked up myself this morning and I wasn't listed. I was all bummed out thinking that I obviously failed either the seismic or surveying exam. Such a relief to find out I still have a chance to pass all three.

Hurry up USPS!!!

Good luck to all on there results and the wait. I'm in SLC Utah. If they mailed them on Friday, I guess I can expect the results to come on Monday?

WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

On top of the world!

I can't wait to get to work to see what I can accomplish now that I won't be pressing F5 all day.

:party-smiley-048:

:bananapowerslide:

:afro:

just got the letter (bay area)

I passed seismic and surveying but failed 8 hrs with 67.5%

not bad for the 1st time

Back