CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if the CA board database will be updated soon? (maybe before we get the snail mail)?

COOL! I'm just waiting for Surveying, so I'll be checking the database this weekend, my letter should come on Monday. I had a feeling they would get done today- Ya! :party-smiley-048:

On the Board's website it says there is a program that runs overnight updating the database, so it sounds to me that it might be a waste of time to check it tonight, and just wait until the morning.

On the Board's website it says there is a program that runs overnight updating the database, so it sounds to me that it might be a waste of time to check it tonight, and just wait until the morning.

I failed ........... I was sad but then I came home and saw my kids. They reminded me that I should count my blessings. I can always re-take the exam.

congrats to everyone that passed.

Just had a fairly decent earthquake in San Jose- You guy must be doing some pretty heavy dancing!

:party-smiley-048:

Just had a fairly decent earthquake in San Jose- You guy must be doing some pretty heavy dancing!:party-smiley-048:

[SIZE=18pt]That was me celebrating passing Mechanical Engineering Exam!!!!![/SIZE]

Now I got both CE and ME registrations!!!!

Congratulations to all who passed!!!!

If you fail, don't be disappointed, just keep taking it, sooner or later you will pass, just don't give up.

I failed ........... I was sad but then I came home and saw my kids. They reminded me that I should count my blessings. I can always re-take the exam.

congrats to everyone that passed.

Yes, I know how it feels. I passed my ME, but it took a long time. This is my second licence. Got my CE long time ago. I lost count how many times I took exams....

Just remember, you are much more prepared now and you know what to expect.

Passed my PE Exam, HVAC depth exam, CA.

Received email from NCEES at 2.30 PM today .

Good Luck with your result!

Back