CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if I had previously passed the national exam am I not suppose to see it on the NCEES website? Mine just says still waiting for results for the State specified and nothing on the existent of the national test.
im in the same boat, i think we just got to wait on the mail now for seismic or survey

Interesting, the letter is still dated Dec 28th even though it's not released until today.

passed elctrical- Power :party-smiley-048:
Congrats to EVERYONE that passed (even if you're a Florida Gator :)

I'm just waiting on state specific ..called the board and they said they're trying to mail those out today. NCEES still shows 'Not Available' on state specific..

passed elctrical- Power :party-smiley-048:
Congrats to EVERYONE that passed (even if you're a Florida Gator :)

I'm just waiting on state specific ..called the board and they said they're trying to mail those out today. NCEES still shows 'Not Available' on state specific..
Passed Electrical - Power on the first try! Going out for ae :beerchug:

wonder when license lookup will be updated? if will be tonight or gotta wait for the mail. i called board and asked but like usual, they were "not sure about that". and reading the post below i guess calling to ask when it will be updated is a no no

Last edited by a moderator:
Just posted on the CA BPELS Website. An I mean JUST posted.

Release of the October 2010 Engineering and Land Surveying Examination Results
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RESULTS BE GIVEN OUT BY TELEPHONE.

EIT / LSIT

Results for the October 2010 Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) were released December 22, 2010. All applicants for these exams were notified by email from NCEES and informed that each applicant could logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

If you have not received your notice, please contact the EIT / LSIT Evaluator at (916) 263-2232 or [email protected] for assistance.

National PE / PLS / SE2

Results for the October 2010 National Professional Engineer (PE) and National Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exams (all engineering disciplines) and National Structural II exams were released January 7, 2011. All applicants for these exams were notified by email from NCEES and informed that each applicant could logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

State PE / PLS

Results for the October 2010 State Specific exams (Civil Seismic, Civil Engineering Survey, Geotechnical, and Traffic) were released January 7, 2011. Results for these exams were mailed to the applicant’s address of record as provided by the applicant to the Board.

State Structural

The Board anticipates release of the results for the October 2010 State Specific Structural exam by the end of January 2011. Please visit the Board’s web site for updates.

The License Lookup database is updated once the result letters are mailed. The data must be transferred between databases and then uploaded to the License Lookup database. The program to update the License Lookup database is run overnight. Do NOT contact the Board asking when the database will be updated.

REFILE AND APPEAL INFORMATION

Refile Information (Final Filing Dates)

The Refile Final Filing Date for the April 2011examinations is Friday, January 21, 2010. Your Refile Application and fee must be postmarked by that date to be considered for the April 2011exams.

The Refile Final Filing Date for the October 2011 California State-Specific Structural, Geotechnical and Traffic examinations is August 12, 2011.

Examination Appeal Information

Pursuant to Board Rules 443 and 444, multiple choice examinations can NOT be reviewed, appealed, or hand-scored. Of the October 2010 examinations, the only examinations that may be reviewed or appealed are the design/essay portions of the National Structural II and the State Specific Structural examinations. Information regarding appealing these examinations will be included with the result letter.

CA updated their website. Regarding the database for those that don't want to wait for the letter:

The License Lookup database is updated once the result letters are mailed. The data must be transferred between databases and then uploaded to the License Lookup database. The program to update the License Lookup database is run overnight. Do NOT contact the Board asking when the database will be updated.

Letters were mailed today, so database should be updated tonight.

I finally pass the Mechanical- T&F PE. This is my thrid time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :multiplespotting:

I passed the 8 hour portion. Now if I could just leave the office early so that I can

start the celebrating!

Back