CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you whiners need to circle 11 Feb on your calendars since that's when they said they'd have the results, and be happy if it comes sooner. Until then, go find something to do other than sit around and mope.
Would do, except i realized the refile date was jan 21, and considering i dont just believe everything i hear like a blind follower, i called the board after the exam and asked how it will be possible to refile by jan 21 if it takes 15 weeks. they said it wont really take that long they just want to avoid phone calls, and that they would be released in time to refile. If you want to drink the cool aid and say this is all great then go ahead. But dont post condescending remarks on here about it. As a matter of fact, quit checking this site if you arent expecting results :party-smiley-048: :wanker:
This is a thread talking about CA results - October 2010... so what do u think people would be talking about here??? Sports??

Like Steveno_3 said... you don't like it and/or you are not waiting for your results, then why do you check it?

I check it to see if other people have received results, but then I have to wade through 20 posts a day of "Woe is me, California is the worst place ever!" like little teenage girls. Cry me a river, it's a fucking test.
You probably failed anyway like a teenage retard. and it is not feb 11th yet. and again please refrain from whining
Really? Unlike you, I at least never insulted anybody's ability or intelligence. Now you've gone from being a whiner to just being an asshole.
Im getting tired of your complaining the same as most other people on this forum. you started the insults, i raised you one. just quit posting if you dont like it
Chill out guys! Don't break the mutiny. This will only benefit our(Examinees) enemy....the board

I was not lying you redneck. I spoke to **** at (916) ***-****.

Gals and Guys,I just registered to type this.

I just called the board the i 800 number and asked about results.

She told me that they are trying to release the result this AFTERNOON by mail!!!??

If you guys have any other info please share.
not through NCEES..........?????????????????? Anyway sounds exciting :bananadoggywow:
National exam will be accesible through NCEES. State specific results will be mailed
LOOKSLIKE RUSSIAN GUY IS LYING........ HE JOINED TODAY AND WROTE THAT IN HIS POST #1......

MOST MEMBERS HERE ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. PLEASE DONT BE SARCASTIC.

JUST CALLED SUSAN @ (916) 263-2247 AND SHE SAID THEY ARE EXPECTING TO RELEASE RESULTS NEXT OR 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

She told me that they are trying to release the result this AFTERNOON by mail!!!??

not through NCEES..........?????????????????? Anyway sounds exciting :bananadoggywow:
National exam will be accesible through NCEES. State specific results will be mailed
LOOKSLIKE RUSSIAN GUY IS LYING........ HE JOINED TODAY AND WROTE THAT IN HIS POST #1......

MOST MEMBERS HERE ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. PLEASE DONT BE SARCASTIC.

JUST CALLED ******AND SHE SAID THEY ARE EXPECTING TO RELEASE RESULTS NEXT OR 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY.
Next or 2 weeks from today...please elaborate.

The word "trying" play the big role here.

RESULT IS OUT! LOGIN YOUR NCEES ACCOUNT TO CHECK!

PASS!

The 8 hour results are available on the NCEES website. I passed the 8 hour! Now I'm just waiting on the Seismic results!

PASS!
anyone verify?

CA beats NY!

NCEES ID: xxxxxxxxx

State Board: California

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: October 2010

Exam Result: Pass

Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not

release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

PASS!
anyone verify?
I just did one post up.

PASS!
anyone verify?
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PASSED! I haven't posted on this topic yet but I have been following adamantly for weeks!!!!!!

Someone owes the Russian an apology!

Verified.... PASS! Mechanical

Anyone know if I had previously passed the national exam am I not suppose to see it on the NCEES website? Mine just says still waiting for results for the State specified and nothing on the existent of the national test.

Just checked. Yes, Results Notices (.pdf) are there for the 8-hour (and the Diagnostic (.pdf) if you did not pass). I did not pass. :( I got a 63.75%

I just checked the mail and no State results today.

Back