CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if the Survey and Seismic results are to be mailed and not posted on the NCEES site, why does it read on the NCEES site "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available", implying that the results will, at some point, be available on the site???

Examination Taken Administration Location Results/Additional Documents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PE - Civil - Transportation 10/2010 Los Angeles Area - Pomona, CA Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

California Engineering Surveying 10/2010 Los Angeles Area - Pomona, CA Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

California Seismic Principles 10/2010 Los Angeles Area - Pomona, CA Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

any hope getting results today ?????
unlikely that today will have the day.
You can ask Ric Moore. See Post #161 above:

As several of the posters that have contacted me have previously indicated:

The California Board will approve release of the PE results for National exams simultaneously with the Board’s release of the PE results for the State PE exams.

For the national results, applicants will receive an email from NCEES instructing them to login to their NCEES account for the results. For the state results, the Board will be mailing the notices.

We anticipate that PE results for both national and state exams, with the exception of the state structural exam, will be released early this month in time for those applicants that failed to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval for the National Structural II results to be sent out simultaneously with the other PE results rather than waiting on the State Structural to allow for those applicants that failed to have time to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval and release of the State Structural exam by the end of January.

Please direct all inquiries regarding release of exam results in California to my attention. [email protected] or (916) 263-2271. Email is a MUCH better method at this time to reach me and receive a more prompt response.

Thank you

any hope getting results today ?????
unlikely that today will have the day.
You can ask Ric Moore. See Post #161 above:

The California Board will approve release of the PE results for National exams simultaneously with the Board’s release of the PE results for the State PE exams.

For the national results, applicants will receive an email from NCEES instructing them to login to their NCEES account for the results. For the state results, the Board will be mailing the notices.

We anticipate that PE results for both national and state exams, with the exception of the state structural exam, will be released early this month in time for those applicants that failed to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval for the National Structural II results to be sent out simultaneously with the other PE results rather than waiting on the State Structural to allow for those applicants that failed to have time to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval and release of the State Structural exam by the end of January.

Please direct all inquiries regarding release of exam results in California to my attention. [email protected] or (916) 263-2271. Email is a MUCH better method at this time to reach me and receive a more prompt response.

Thank you
If someone contacts Rick today to ask if the results will possibly be released today, please let us all know what he says...

This thread is so quiet compared to the New York thread !! Is this an east coast thing or they feel closer to getting their results than we do here in CA?!!

The California Board will

Thank you

Thank you! Can we please get your name? Is it Ric?

This thread is so quiet compared to the New York thread !! Is this an east coast thing or they feel closer to getting their results than we do here in CA?!!
I think we have realized that CA could release our results today (or yesterday, or Monday), but they won't. They obviously are going to wait untill this Friday or next Monday to "hit the button." Because.....??

What's frustrating about that is the fact that they coult JUST TELL US Friday if they want to send them on Friday. It's really simple. Give us a drop dead date...and we would not check for results until then!!!!

I think we have realized that CA could release our results today (or yesterday, or Monday), but they won't. They obviously are going to wait untill this Friday or next Monday to "hit the button." Because.....??

What's frustrating about that is the fact that they coult JUST TELL US Friday if they want to send them on Friday. It's really simple. Give us a drop dead date...and we would not check for results until then!!!!

If it is true and they will release the National 8-hour exam through NCEES and the state specific by regular mail, then why the wait? at least release the national exam !! They probably don't need a big gap between the two... but who knows !!

Do they require our applications, fees, and such to be submitted whenever we get around to it? No. So they must understand how easy it is to set a deadline and then meet it. That's what they expect from us, that's what we expect from each other in this society. Man, there is some real ego involved with the decision to not let us in on the release date.

Do they require our applications, fees, and such to be submitted whenever we get around to it? No. So they must understand how easy it is to set a deadline and then meet it. That's what they expect from us, that's what we expect from each other in this society. Man, there is some real ego involved with the decision to not let us in on the release date.
They didnt give a deadline for having results other than the 15 weeks they stated at the exam.

I just talked to the board. A lady told me that the board anticipates releasing PE results before the middle of January.

There are three way to express the date. Early, Mid and End. If by math divide into 3 equal days in the month that Early: 1-10, Mid: 11-20, End: 21-30/31.

Beofore the mid-Jan means any days before 1/11/2011. So the result might came out today, tomorrow or Monday...(If I still remeber correctly that the board is close on Friday so that is why I omit Friday.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The California Board will

Thank you

Thank you! Can we please get your name? Is it Ric?

His name is Ric Moore. See here: http://www.pels.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml

"Staff Land Surveyor

Ric Moore, P.L.S. - (916) 263-2271 or Ric_ [email protected]"

There are three way to express the date. Early, Mid and End. If by math divide into 3 equal days in the month that Early: 1-10, Mid: 11-20, End: 21-30/31.
Beofore the mid-Jan means any days before 1/11/2011. So the result might came out today, tomorrow or Monday...(If I still remeber correctly that the board is close on Friday so that is why I omit Friday.)

The Board no longer closes on Fridays.

The Board no longer closes on Fridays.
Thanks. So today, tomorrow, friday, and next monday will be the date.

I e-mailed Rick and here is what his wrote me back([SIZE=18pt]size="4"]Here is what we have posted: http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/oct10results.shtml[/SIZE]

FE / FS results for the EIT / LSIT were released December 22, 2010. With the exception of the State Structural results, the remainder should be released soon

Translation: [SIZE=14pt]We will release the results when we are good and ready. Don't bother us![/SIZE]

At least Ric is replying to some people.

Back