CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As several of the posters that have contacted me have previously indicated:

The California Board will approve release of the PE results for National exams simultaneously with the Board’s release of the PE results for the State PE exams.

For the national results, applicants will receive an email from NCEES instructing them to login to their NCEES account for the results. For the state results, the Board will be mailing the notices.

We anticipate that PE results for both national and state exams, with the exception of the state structural exam, will be released early this month in time for those applicants that failed to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval for the National Structural II results to be sent out simultaneously with the other PE results rather than waiting on the State Structural to allow for those applicants that failed to have time to refile by January 21, 2011 for the April 2011 exams.

We anticipate approval and release of the State Structural exam by the end of January.

Please direct all inquiries regarding release of exam results in California to my attention. [email protected] or (916) 263-2271. Email is a MUCH better method at this time to reach me and receive a more prompt response.

Thank you

I just called board, I was transfered by operator to Rick, the gentelman was kind enough to confirm that we are getting results early in January as mentioned on website and state results will be snail mailed and national exam is coming via NCEES website. Not sure from where carhistory is getting his information
Probably just depends on who you talk to. If you get ahold of one that has answered this question 100 times today they might say something like "ALL results by the end of january". That just means that the state specific structural will be out by then :mf_followthroughfart:
Yes, I think that was a bad source info, and he was including ALL results, (ie state specific structural). I think the early Jan is correct. On the website this week, and probably Monday at the latest for our snail mail letter.

I just called board, I was transfered by operator to Rick, the gentelman was kind enough to confirm that we are getting results early in January as mentioned on website and state results will be snail mailed and national exam is coming via NCEES website. Not sure from where carhistory is getting his information
I am getting my information from the person who answer the phone (916) 263-2252. I found the phone number here:

xamination Results (including questions about how to get licensed in California if you are already licensed in another state)

Please include your telephone number.

PE/PLS Evaluator 1: Last names from A through G: (916) 263-1157 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 2: Last names from H through N: (916) 263-2252 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 3: Last names from O through Z: (916) 263-1436 or [email protected]

I just reported her exact words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting my information from the person who answer the phone (916) 263-2252. I found the phone number here:

xamination Results (including questions about how to get licensed in California if you are already licensed in another state)

Please include your telephone number.

PE/PLS Evaluator 1: Last names from A through G: (916) 263-1157 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 2: Last names from H through N: (916) 263-2252 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 3: Last names from O through Z: (916) 263-1436 or [email protected]

I just reported her exact words.
don't know , who is right

I know a lot of folks are anxious and irritated about this, but you all know that this is just an exam right? Nobody's taking away your birthday if you dont have your scores in your hand this very instant.

This is very crazy. We are currently in early January and it lasts two more weeks. Thw worst exam ever!!! and then state exam results are not released through website...what a jerk organization!!!!

I know a lot of folks are anxious and irritated about this, but you all know that this is just an exam right? Nobody's taking away your birthday if you dont have your scores in your hand this very instant.
Actually if we don't get them within a week, it is like taking my birthday away because I won't get to enjoy it. (My birthday is exactly a week from today)

Actually if we don't get them within a week, it is like taking my birthday away because I won't get to enjoy it. (My birthday is exactly a week from today)
That's actually kindve sad that your happiness revolves around getting results of a test. Maybe you should look into some hobbies or find ways to appreciate what you've got in life instead of what you dont have. Trust me, there's way worse things in life than not having two letters after your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't fully celebrate my birthday since Dec, 2007 until now.

That's actually kindve sad that your happiness revolves around getting results of a test. Maybe you should look into some hobbies or find ways to appreciate what you've got in life instead of what you dont have. Trust me, there's way worse things in life than not having two letters after your name.
I just thought it was a funny comeback when he said birthday. I know my happiness doesn't revolve around this test. I'm just trying to get my post count up so I can be on the banner when I get results!! Come on results!

Can one go to licence lookup and check if they are PE days before the results are out? I heard of this from a friend. Does any one know if that still hold true?

Can one go to licence lookup and check if they are PE days before the results are out? I heard of this from a friend. Does any one know if that still hold true?
I think they say license lookup database is updated after the results are mailed

I think they say license lookup database is updated after the results are mailed
That was the sequence of events last year. Snail mail results, then PE lookup update.

Sit back and enjoy the ride everyone!

NOPE. id rather shit on your desk. and if your not waiting on results then what are you doing trolling this site?
francis.jpg

Back