California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think that we might get the national results today?????
Not anymore.  What a disappointment.  They tried to lower our expectations and we should have listened.  I wonder if they still think it will even be this week.  They just said not before Friday.

Not anymore.  What a disappointment.  They tried to lower our expectations and we should have listened.  I wonder if they still think it will even be this week.  They just said not before Friday.
..."before Thursday or Friday"
Emphasis on or there...

I'm eagerly anticipating: how they're going to rephrase that status update tomorrow to tell us to go bang our heads against the wall until Friday....

My day is riding on @acesar. If he hears back that it won't be today I'm going to close my "PE RESULTS WHERE THE EFF ARE YOU?" browser and attempt to not check until later this evening...

I wonder why is there such a delay this year?! :(

I took the national part last year and it was released on a Tuesday.  Multiple other years were also released on a Tuesday (4 days after other states began finding out).  I know they keep saying end of the week, but I just wonder why it is different this year vs previous years.  you would have thought they would get faster at this.

Still hoping national results go out today so I can get my seismic and surveying results tonight or tomorrow, but its starting to look less likely :/

Definitely testing the endurance of my f5 key today... What have you guys been checking? Email and the board license lookup? 

Are you questioning my obsessive compulsiveness? It was for sure today. 

Back