California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on their website, Twitter, or Facebook yet. Hoping for an update soon...
They are just now strolling into their office, getting their coffee and checking their e-mail. It will be a few hours...

They are just now strolling into their office, getting their coffee and checking their e-mail. It will be a few hours...
You got that order wrong: show up to office, check in, boot up computer then log off, head to Starbucks and then hang out in the breakroom and talk about the suckers on the California Results thread on EngineerBoards.

You got that order wrong: show up to office, check in, boot up computer then log off, head to Starbucks and then hang out in the breakroom and talk about the suckers on the California Results thread on EngineerBoards.
I imagine they take a nice stroll down the street to Temple Coffee Roasters.

Do you guys believe today will be the magic day? I am too scared to bring my hope up. Suffering... 

Do you guys believe today will be the magic day? I am too scared to bring my hope up. Suffering... 
I hope Eva I truly hope so. Have not gotten much sleep the last few days or much work done. I will try my contact again at 10 if they do not post anything on facebook or twitter

Maybe it'll work this time?

giphy.gif

We've done this to ourselves...the board posted that they expected results to be released Thursday or Friday, but we keep thinking that they will be released earlier due to what they've done in the past. We should have just listened to them and not expected anything until Thursday, and if anything happened earlier, it would have been a welcome surprise. 

Now, I've tortured myself for 3 straight days. Easier said than done to just wait, but I'm the only one to blame for this torture.

I hope Eva I truly hope so. Have not gotten much sleep the last few days or much work done. I will try my contact again at 10 if they do not post anything on facebook or twitter
Thanks Acesar!! You are doing a great service!! I am sure you will  pass!!!

Thanks acesar. 

We've done this to ourselves...the board posted that they expected results to be released Thursday or Friday, but we keep thinking that they will be released earlier due to what they've done in the past. We should have just listened to them and not expected anything until Thursday, and if anything happened earlier, it would have been a welcome surprise. 

Now, I've tortured myself for 3 straight days. Easier said than done to just wait, but I'm the only one to blame for this torture.
We are all torturing ourselves here  :D

I guess if I was to come up with a torture technique I would make somebody take an exam that there is no real way to study for, tell them that their life depended on a passing grade, and then tell them that the California Board will have the results ready in 8-10 weeks.

1 minute ago, Eva said: Do you guys believe today will be the magic day? I am too scared to bring my hope up. Suffering... 
We've done this to ourselves...the board posted that they expected results to be released Thursday or Friday, but we keep thinking that they will be released earlier due to what they've done in the past. We should have just listened to them and not expected anything until Thursday, and if anything happened earlier, it would have been a welcome surprise. Now, I've tortured myself for 3 straight days. Easier said than done to just wait, but I'm the only one to blame for this torture.
Yup. Pretty much self-inflicted torture.

I expect some tomorrow and rest on Friday with some random people not seeing anything until Monday because theirs hot lost in the cracks. I have a few friends this happened to only to find out that they didn't pass after suffering all weekend. It was sad.

It's a state office and a number of them have Friday off flexing. They don't want to be emailing you all this past Monday or even today. They know they'll be getting calls going "My friend's last name starts with R. He got his but I'm P and didn't get mine". The closer to the weekend they release, less of the whining they get to hear. [emoji12] My theory.

Oh... and the lookup has been updated... supposedly... but still stuck on 86230. I guess it will stay that way until people send notification that they passed to get a number. That whole process is ridiculous. They know you passed, you know you passed but you have to let them know that you passed. Mmmm OK.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

I guess if I was to come up with a torture technique I would make somebody take an exam that there is no real way to study for, tell them that their life depended on a passing grade, and then tell them that the California Board will have the results ready in 8-1000 weeks.
fixt

Alright, here we go. I'm going to try to go 3 minutes without checking for an update.

Back