California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm Flex.  It's been 3 minutes since I last checked for an update.

Hi, I'm Acesar. It's been 1 minute since I last checked for an update.

sweet... I need two more post to hit one hundred... I think I am going to keep 100 as a results post... I will see if that will happen

email sent.... 11 minutes ago... I will post an update when he responses.

Ok Board just updated their facebook page-:

The CA Board has received NCEES and ASBOG exam results. Please do not call the CA Board regarding the results. We are working on providing the results as quickly as we can, but will not have them available before Thursday or Friday of this week. Continue to check in on the Board’s website and on the Board’s Facebook and Twitter for updates.

The CA Board has received NCEES and ASBOG exam results. Please do not call the CA Board regarding the results. We are working on providing the results as quickly as we can, but will not have them available before Thursday or Friday of this week. Continue to check in on the Board’s website and on the Board’s Facebook and Twitter for updates.

Well, guess nothing gonna happen today

Aw man, okay.

Ugh, what personally horrible timing! My boyfriend and I have a friend whom we haven't seen in months arriving tomorrow to stay with us for the next week. Friday at noon brings my office's holiday lunch. If I get less than positive results this time around, I know from personal experience that I will likely be a crying mess for a while. That is NOT how I'd like to be to see my friend, nor at my office holiday lunch!

Alright, I'm done being a pity party! Haha. They're just sticking to their guns, and will hopefully actually not release the results any later than they have been promising all along.

Back