California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Cinnamon last time didn't they post one day and released the next? This time they've posted the same thing 2 days in a row, so I'm not expecting them today. If they were gonna release the results today, I don't think they would have posted anything today as well. Slight chance it happens tomorrow, but I'm betting on Thursday at this point. 

Or, best case scenario, you're right and they want to post them today, but all the calling is taking resources away from processing the results, and they want us to stop calling so they can finish and post today. 

This is my 4th go around... This happens every time. You would think that they would know how to get this out earlier each time not later.

They've been posting that (copy/paste) since Friday.  Historically they under promise and over deliver.  Like @Cinnamon said, they just want to minimize the number of calls they get. 

I feel like that would just delay things.  Let's just let them do their job and hope for the best -- that we'll all get good news today or tomorrow.  
words of wisdom.   calling is not going to force them to release early.  I say it is late today or tomorrow.   State Exams a day after the general or late that same day (like 7pm)

I have a gut feeling that the Thursday/Friday estimate is for the state specific exams and that the 8 hour exams will be released today/tomorrow.

@Cinnamon last time didn't they post one day and released the next? This time they've posted the same thing 2 days in a row, so I'm not expecting them today. If they were gonna release the results today, I don't think they would have posted anything today as well. Slight chance it happens tomorrow, but I'm betting on Thursday at this point. 
Or, best case scenario, you're right and they want to post them today, but all the calling is taking resources away from processing the results, and they want us to stop calling so they can finish and post today. 
Not happening today or tomorrow in my opinion. I think they are pretty serious when they say end of the week.

Good news is that the wait is almost over and we know when to expect results!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

my contact at the board has gone silent the last two days. Ya I have a feeling it will not be today mainly because they did not update the PE numbers last night.

my contact at the board has gone silent the last two days. Ya I have a feeling it will not be today mainly because they did not update the PE numbers last night.
Since they're asking us to submit a follow-up form it seems to me that they won't issue numbers until they process those forms... so the database is probably a useless tool. 

Since they're asking us to submit a follow-up form it seems to me that they won't issue numbers until they process those forms... so the database is probably a useless tool. 
My contact told me that takes into effect next go around. This will be last time they do it the old way.

This was my question,

"Sorry to bother you again but the post of the change of notification of test results is that for next go around or is it starting with this release?"

His response was,

"[SIZE=11pt]It will start with the next cycle since we implemented it during this last cycle. "[/SIZE]

Okay, finally got some solid info.  I looked back at the CA thread from last spring and they didn't get results until page 13 of their thread.  We're only on page 9 so that should give you a good idea of when we'll get results.

Okay, finally got some solid info.  I looked back at the CA thread from last spring and they didn't get results until page 13 of their thread.  We're only on page 9 so that should give you a good idea of when we'll get results.
Haha! This is obviously it! Come on people, let's get a few more pages down. ;)

Back