California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really believed its gonna be today. Now I am not sure...

I would first watch for the first email from NCEES. Everyone waiting for that email I would hope would share when they get it. I am only waiting for state exam (seismic)

I would first watch for the first email from NCEES. Everyone waiting for that email I would hope would share when they get it. I am only waiting for state exam (seismic)
I will post here if I got the NCEES

People who have taken the state exam in the past have said that the NCEES e-mail came ~1:30pm. They work until 5pm, so I'd give up hope if it hasn't happened by then. 

I looked at my last email from ncees when I passed the 8 hr and it came at 729 am pacific time

I really thought it was going to be today too!! :'(

There's still time I guess!  I'm only waiting for Seismic and Surveying, which I know will probably be the day after.  The wait continues.......

I have received a PE class registration application. Is there anyone who received a PE class registration application these days? I am wondering if those PE training system has known the results. If they have already known, I am in a trouble.

People who have taken the state exam in the past have said that the NCEES e-mail came ~1:30pm. They work until 5pm, so I'd give up hope if it hasn't happened by then. 
For my state exam results in April, I got my password email at 2:17 pm and my results email at 3:26 pm.  I know this varies for people, because my coworker got them at different times (but within a few hours) of me.

I got the email from NCEES at 2:40 pm, the day before the state results. 

In the Spring, I got my 8 hour notification at 2:38 pm on a Wednesday. Now just waiting on those state exams  :(

Just waiting on Seismic results here.  In april the results email snuck up on me, now waiting for them is worse!

In December 2015,I got mine result at 1:43 pm...so as someone mentioned it should be in next one hour or not today!!!

oh man I thought all these new posts meant something was happening....sighhhh... c'mon page 13!!!!

Step 1: Check NCEES.

Step 2: Check E-mail.

Step 3: Check EngineerBoards.

Step 4: Check BPELSG.

Step 5: Return to Step 1.

Back