California PEs - Notification

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrivingSideways

Reaction score
To those who passed the CA PE - did you get your letter in the mail first, or was the website updated first? After the board meets at the end of the month I'm going to be checking the website daily and don't want to waste my time. Thanks!

I passed the PE in April '07 and I received my letter before the website was updated.

Unless things change radically this year you'll have your letter well before the website is updated. It has been that way for at least the past three years. But I know that won't stop you from checking - it didn't stop me. Who knows, miracles happen.

Unless things change radically this year you'll have your letter well before the website is updated. It has been that way for at least the past three years. But I know that won't stop you from checking - it didn't stop me. Who knows, miracles happen.
concur

But I know that won't stop you from checking - it didn't stop me. Who knows, miracles happen.
Haha! You pegged me there. I'm already checking the danm site, and the board doesn't even meet till the end of the month. I'll just wait for the snail mail. Thanks for the heads up!

To those who passed the CA PE - did you get your letter in the mail first, or was the website updated first? After the board meets at the end of the month I'm going to be checking the website daily and don't want to waste my time. Thanks!
I already know the next available number for the EE's. So I guess I will be checking................

Last time, the website was updated just a couple of days after I got my letter.

So... the board met on Thursday, letters went out from Sacramento Friday, and I should receive mine this afternoon in LA, right? :rolleyes: Wishful thinking too much?

Actually, I have no clue if the letters went out Friday. I was hoping, but based on my experience with everything related to dealing with the State Of California, I'm sure the process will be as excruciating and FUBAR as possible. :p

Back