California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wait is so brutal...but it will be nice to have the result before my contract ends on Wednesday.

OMG! I didn't know they were releasing the results until just now... Holy Crap! I'm more worried about getting another fail.

For the CA Oct 2010 FE exam, I got my NCESS email at 2pm CST. Maybe they will release at the same time today ie in an hour. This wait is killing me....For what it is worth-somebody on the FE Results side of this forum said the spoke to NCEES today about the CA results and NCEES said that they are having trouble with their computer systems and will most likely not be able to release today....????

Last edited by a moderator:
For the CA Oct 2010 FE exam, I got my NCESS email at 2pm CST. Maybe they will release at the same time today ie in an hour. This wait is killing me....
for the April PE exam my email came at "Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM"

that's PST. and if i remember correctly, the email showed a couple hours after people were posting that they were available already.

FYI

I hope this is not true but this is what someone said in the FE CA results thread:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=17717&view=findpost&p=6926361

--------------------------

Quote: "I just called NCEES and the woman I talked to said that she is doubtful that results will be released today!! She said they are having issues with their website so until the issues are resolved, the results will not be posted. She said it WILL be this week but doutful if its today! UGH! REALLY????"

That's really terrible news. It was hard enough to get through this weekend waiting for today.

Just got mine. I PASSED!!! Civil - Geotech

Pass Civil/structural @my first try. No seismic & survey results yet?

Back