California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that people on here are bit clickish and intimidating . All i care is to get my question s answered .I have asked several people in private and on here about the results and no one has answered me .. WHy ?? " because we are dicks." . And as far as this weird looking chick zaltch , had you not said you had babies I would have thought you were a tranny ! Next time someone congratulate you on passing you ought to show grace by saying thank you ..
simp,

1.) What is your question(s) that is so damn important?

2.) I hope you are joking.

3.) If you are joking, it's not funny.

4.) If you are not joking, you're an ass zit.

Seriously... I really hope you're joking too. The posts before that weren't so mean, why was this one? Congrats to Myra and Heather- it is so difficult to study for this when you have kids, and to pass is incredible. Nice work ladies.

I think I've had it with rude people on this forum. We are suppose to be professionals, like Medical Doctors and Lawyers. Yet, some (or one) of us continue to use curse words from the 6th grade.

Congrats to those who passed. Good luck to those for their next attempt. You should always consider the P.E. material and concepts more important than the actually P.E. certification. Engineers are suppose to be passionate, and want to pioneer new paths.

Thanks and bye,'California Dreamin' for your contribution.

Just spoke to someone at the board. She did confirm that all of the new Civil PE's have been added to database and there are no pending updates. I still haven't recieved any letters from the board yet. Here's hoping there is just something missing from my documentation that has held up my license and that I did in fact both exams but have no number until they get some small piece of information (yeah right).

Congradulations to all that passed either or both exams!

First time on a computer since Christmas....I found out I passed am really stoked I will not have to retake the exam. To those who did not pass keep studying. I know people who give up but still take the test hoping to pass. I do not get that.

This site helped with my sanity the last few weeks are very difficult especially when people ask.

Just spoke to someone at the board. She did confirm that all of the new Civil PE's have been added to database and there are no pending updates. I still haven't recieved any letters from the board yet. Here's hoping there is just something missing from my documentation that has held up my license and that I did in fact both exams but have no number until they get some small piece of information (yeah right).

Congradulations to all that passed either or both exams!
Same here: I'm hoping I screwed up the take-home exam. Until I get the fail letter for Seismic or/and Survey :)

I only need to seismic and I wasn't added to the database. Thought I studied hard enough to pass it. Passed the Surveying and 8 hour (structural) last april. Can't believe I will have to wait another 6 months and roll the dice again. I think I'm taking my 8 hour and applying to Colorado for my PE at this point (my company doesn't care what state my PE is in). Ugh, this is the pits

Thanks to ptatohed, Jen, and Chris Cat for standing up for me. I think Simpatique (and many, many other posters) have had an incredibly stressful weekend due to the uncertainty of waiting for their results. I had nightmares all weekend about getting a fail letter for seismic, since I have no clue how I passed it. I can't imagine how difficult these past few days have been for those of you still waiting to hear from the Board.

I realize anyone who posts their photo in a public forum is opening themselves up to ridicule, so it doesn't faze me. But I have changed my avatar to more accurately reflect my true appearance. :)

Congrats again to everyone who passed. For those who didn't, I hope and pray you get your diagnostics soon and will kick butt in the next round!

Thanks to ptatohed, Jen, and Chris Cat for standing up for me. I think Simpatique (and many, many other posters) have had an incredibly stressful weekend due to the uncertainty of waiting for their results. I had nightmares all weekend about getting a fail letter for seismic, since I have no clue how I passed it. I can't imagine how difficult these past few days have been for those of you still waiting to hear from the Board.
I realize anyone who posts their photo in a public forum is opening themselves up to ridicule, so it doesn't faze me. But I have changed my avatar to more accurately reflect my true appearance. :)

Congrats again to everyone who passed. For those who didn't, I hope and pray you get your diagnostics soon and will kick butt in the next round!
You are correct in your assumption that it was a very long weekend for those of not on the list. That is still no excuse for personal attacks and childish behavior. Yours was a very graceful response to a very vulgar lashing out. Good job passing the exam!

For those of you still waiting on letters there is hope. The last license number on the website is 79507 but I recieved my pass letters today with a license number 797XX. Looks like there's 200+ people who passed who are not in the database yet. Good luck!

For those of you still waiting on letters there is hope. The last license number on the website is 79507 but I recieved my pass letters today with a license number 797XX. Looks like there's 200+ people who passed who are not in the database yet. Good luck!
Really? My pass letter does not have my license number on it. It says I will received my license number along with my cert in 4-6 weeks. I know my # from the data base but it's not on my "Temporary Proof" letter.

I'm still waiting for the letter to arrive! This helps! thank you.

My pass letters list a CA ID number. Maybe that's not my license number? Either way, I have pass letters for all the exams and I'm not in the data base.

I'm still waiting for the letter to arrive! This helps! thank you.
Take AThib's post with a grain of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pass letters list a CA ID number. Maybe that's not my license number? Either way, I have pass letters for all the exams and I'm not in the data base.
Have you thought about asking the Board why your name isn't up?

Just got my letters. Passed seimic and surveying!!! They just disnt enter my rake home reaults correctly!

Back