CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing yet!!!!!!!! 

I really hope I don't have to go through this agonizing wait again and its a pass. I'm only waiting on Surveying. Do they announce both seismic and survey together?

You all create your own perfect storm.  Why not take it a step further, license yourself as a Pharmacist, and prescribe anti-anxiety meds.
Precisely.

I mean, you could have chosen to not even take these exams! Then you wouldn't ever be put in this position. Ignorance is bliss, right?

@leggo PE when you received the state exam results, did the email still contain a link to a re-examination form, even though you passed? Just wondering if I even need to open the pdf, or if I'll know from the email 

@leggo PE when you received the state exam results, did the email still contain a link to a re-examination form, even though you passed? Just wondering if I even need to open the pdf, or if I'll know from the email 
When I got my passing results, there was no refile nor re-examination form. Just the results. I'm not sure if the forms are still the same, though.

When I got my passing results, there was no refile nor re-examination form. Just the results. I'm not sure if the forms are still the same, though.
It didn't have a re-exam link, even? This is what I got last time:

image.png

Back