CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a long waiting this time, one week plus 2 days? how come they were able to release at the same day with 8hr last April?

i was asked about new business cards. i said "i have no idea yet" D:

I think it's taking this long on purpose. In April they start administering the test every quarter. I think they are using this release as practice, i.e. treating it like it was a quarter. That way they can fix any unforeseen issues before the real quarter system begins.  I know this might be a bit of a stretch but it's the only thing that makes sense.

I think it's taking this long on purpose. In April they start administering the test every quarter. I think they are using this release as practice, i.e. treating it like it was a quarter. That way they can fix any unforeseen issues before the real quarter system begins.  I know this might be a bit of a stretch but it's the only thing that makes sense.
Hmmmm wouldn't that make them work faster instead?? Since now instead of 2 tests/year it's going to be 4 times a year and people want to know sooner so they can re-take the exam in the following quarter.

Hmmmm wouldn't that make them work faster instead?? Since now instead of 2 tests/year it's going to be 4 times a year and people want to know sooner so they can re-take the exam in the following quarter.
That's why I'm thinking these tests are already graded and ready to distribute. I was thinking about it in terms of those who fail will need to refile. So, the short time to process all the refiles will give them some practice. If the reason they are lagging is because they are short staffed, what are they gonna do in the quarter system? Any other viable reasons? I honestly don't think the results will be ready until 12/21, just like the board said over the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Anytime there is a change, government officials take 25% longer to complete. Especially if it is a changed designed to make the office run more efficiently. 

Anytime there is a change, government officials take 25% longer to complete. Especially if it is a changed designed to make the office run more efficiently. 
Whatever it is, i think it has to do with the new system they are about to implement.

Whatever it is, i think it has to do with the new system they are about to implement.

Well then all I have to say is I hope I get good results and don't have to see if the new system is better than the old!!

CA Specific Exams is near from the top thread for OCT 2017 ..let's keep moving😃 to reach 1000 comments!

Maybe they can’t get the test results release because the guy/gal that processes the results took the test last go around and he/she is glued to this site just like the rest of us looking for someone to them that the results are out!

Back