CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email too.

It was from my boss telling me to stop watching the website and get to work!!!!!

Guys and gals, if you're using Chrome, there's an autorefresh thing you can add to save your F5 buttons.

Also, don't forget, you get two emails! The second is the one with the results. And if you've already failed one of these exams before, your first email with the password is the same as last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys and gals, if you're using Chrome, there's an autorefresh thing you can add to save your F5 buttons.

Also, don't forget, you get two emails! The second is the one with the results. And if you've already failed one of these exams before, your first email with the password is the same as last time.
lmao so true, guess we really only need that second email this time.......too bad that probably won't get delivered for awhile it seems U_U

Any actually thinks there's a chance they release today?

Need to decide between F5'ing all day or actually getting some work done today  :p

Any actually thinks there's a chance they release today?

Need to decide between F5'ing all day or actually getting some work done today  :p
I don't think it's gonna be today, a couple of people called the board and confirmed that it's going to be mid-late Dec..

I'm gonna assume it's gonna be next Thursday or the following Tuesday.

Man... I had no problem waiting for the first 6 weeks. Once I saw the PE exam was released it's been so painful to wait! I think when I take the SE exam i'll be better off blocking engineerboards from my browser

troll_free_zone_by_resresres-d7twmbu.jpg

Back