CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I promise serious posts only from now on. But I wasn't lying about the email. It's just a really old one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Here's my assessment: it's no use trying to figure out when the board will release results.

Unfortunately been down this road before.

Still no results? Sorry people!
Guess what, I am getting sick because of this board..I have PE and master degree from Canada and PMP from US but have never seen leak and weakness in routine of exam systems like this..what is the problem if they set a fixed time to release and publish the results..!!

Guess what, I am getting sick because of this board..I have PE and master degree from Canada and PMP from US but have never seen leak and weakness in routine of exam systems like this..what is the problem if they set a fixed time to release and publish the results..!!
But, you must not really be Canadian. Your temperament is a little excessive for true Canadian blood.

You're getting sick because of this board?  :blink:

Keep it together people. This is exactly what they want!

@Gixxer to be fair, we're californians. we're casual. we can talk spam, we can talk serious. we go with the flow dude.

Back