CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the phone operator at the Board, mid to end of December. I refuse to believe it. lol
Well....May 25 - May 12 = 13 day difference....

Given PLS results were just released Dec. 6....I'm gonna go ahead and say Seismic/Surveying results will be emailed Dec. 19 ish

U_U

if they take this long next year when the testing goes to each quarter, by the time you get your exam results you could be ready to retake the following week.

I don't know why it takes so long when its a computer exam. Its automatically scored... 

The more I wait the more hopeless I feel.  :(

Well....May 25 - May 12 = 13 day difference....

Given PLS results were just released Dec. 6....I'm gonna go ahead and say Seismic/Surveying results will be emailed Dec. 19 ish

U_U
i would say it would be inaccurate to base it off of last spring's release dates. May 12 is only a few weeks after the last testing day for surveying and seismic, even the PE, no way they would've released it that early.

The release of results last spring was early (only a month after), but this round is taking very long. People on holiday mode?

if they take this long next year when the testing goes to each quarter, by the time you get your exam results you could be ready to retake the following week.
if you go to the Board website, it shows seismic and surveying will be administered on a continuous basis starting in Spring 2018. I don't know how they would manage that. Let's hope by that administration, we wouldn't care either way. 

I don't know why it takes so long when its a computer exam. Its automatically scored... 

The more I wait the more hopeless I feel.  :(
This is how I feel. For the GRE and other computer based tests, they give you your score right after. I don't see why they couldn't just show you your absolute score, at least that gives you a sense on how you did. 

ah those lucky duckies getting their results for PLS...sighhhhhh

Why it is taking so long. I checked the board this morning and my heart almost stopped. But I figured they just added a few out of state!

OK, new rule. Nobody add any new posts until someone actually has results news. It's driving me nuts every time I get a notification. Startiiiiiiing now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

so does this mean that the results will be released gradually to all of us?  Or will it still be spread over 1 or 2 days.

so does this mean that the results will be released gradually to all of us?  Or will it still be spread over 1 or 2 days.
GUYS,

we were supposed to stop adding to this thread until we received our results.

STOBBIT Blease

This isn't working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The board changed the wording on the "news" section of the home page. They removed the "in the coming weeks" part. Probably just because it was causing everybody to call and complain.

Back