CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a quick update. My guy at the state told me this just now:

"we'll have to wait a little bit longer for results. We are still working with Prometric on the exam analysis. I am hoping to have the results released late this week, but realistically it will probably be next week. I appreciate your patience!"

This guy has not steered me wrong in the past.
Ha, yeah right!  your "guy"

Yup he is the Licensing Manager for BPELSG
This is my 4th go around trying to pass the Seismic and he has told me the honest truth each time. He does not give me the BS response that everyone else does about 8-10 weeks

I really do hope CA just goes with the general NCEES release this time around. It's pure torture when you are still waiting for your results in CA and literally 48 other states have already gotten theirs.
Chill. In a billion years from now when the sun engulfs the earth as it runs out of fuel, all PE licensing records with the BPELSG will vaporize as well. Unless we figure out a way to move to another solar system and take those records with us on the spaceship, but I highly doubt saving those will be a priority. 

In case anyone wasn't aware, the CA BPELSG may post updates on their twiitter page, and certainly will post updates about exams being released on their homepage. They also sometimes update their facebook page.

Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ca_engineers?lang=en

Home page: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The-Board-for-Professional-Engineers-Land-Surveyors-and-Geologists-107020752801578/
Thanks. Anxious much? I recommend a shot of neat whisky. 

Chill. In a billion years from now when the sun engulfs the earth as it runs out of fuel, all PE licensing records with the BPELSG will vaporize as well. Unless we figure out a way to move to another solar system and take those records with us on the spaceship, but I highly doubt saving those will be a priority. 
A billion years from now, I imagine I'll be long since gone from this planet. Unless I become reincarnated as another structural engineer in another life, I probably only care about this at this time in this life.

Man, I wish I could chill! Alas, it's so much easier to say it than actually be able to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A billion years from now, I imagine I'll be long since gone from this planet. Unless I become reincarnated as another structural engineer in another life, I probably only care about this at this time in this life.

Man, I wish I could chill! Alas, it's so much easier to say it than actually be able to do it.
In the same situation as you, trying hard not to care much. I passed the national exams last fall so don't have to worry about those. I actually walked out of both seismic and surveying feeling great about them but as the tentative date of results draws near, I find myself in the same situation as liberals were towards the end of the presidential elections. :/

Wrong answer. After 99999, the world ends. 

Man...you're really bringing us down...

Soooo it's another day! I wonder if now that other states are releasing results, CA will decide to maybe release at least the PE exam results...

Back