CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone wasn't aware, the CA BPELSG may post updates on their twiitter page, and certainly will post updates about exams being released on their homepage. They also sometimes update their facebook page.

Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ca_engineers?lang=en

Home page: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The-Board-for-Professional-Engineers-Land-Surveyors-and-Geologists-107020752801578/
Every time I see them post on Facebook I have a little bit of excitement thinking maybe, just maybe, it's about our exam...

...Then it turns out to be either "Trivia Tuesday" or "Throwback Thursday" , which I'm sure I'll enjoy much more after the results are released...

Every time I see them post on Facebook I have a little bit of excitement thinking maybe, just maybe, it's about our exam...

...Then it turns out to be either "Trivia Tuesday" or "Throwback Thursday" , which I'm sure I'll enjoy much more after the results are released...
Last cycle, the person who won the Trivia Tuesday during the week all states were releasing exam results asked for his prize to be the BPELSG releasing the PE exam results... It was pretty great!

Last cycle, the person who won the Trivia Tuesday during the week all states were releasing exam results asked for his prize to be the BPELSG releasing the PE exam results... It was pretty great!
And how did that work out?

just a quick update. My guy at the state told me this just now:

"we'll have to wait a little bit longer for results. We are still working with Prometric on the exam analysis. I am hoping to have the results released late this week, but realistically it will probably be next week. I appreciate your patience!"

This guy has not steered me wrong in the past.

Thanks for the update, @acesar!

Dang, I've a feeling CA will not be amongst the first states to release results, even with the decoupling.

Edit: Unless ALL states are having the same issues. Wouldn't that be fun now? The spam board would go WAY over 15k.

"we'll have to wait a little bit longer for results. We are still working with Prometric on the exam analysis. I am hoping to have the results released late this week, but realistically it will probably be next week. I appreciate your patience!"

my deep cover leakers at the ncees can attest to this information as well

my deep cover leakers at the ncees can attest to this information as well

:bag:  <= This guy also confirmed the information, even though he was not authorized to speak on the matter

I really do hope CA just goes with the general NCEES release this time around. It's pure torture when you are still waiting for your results in CA and literally 48 other states have already gotten theirs.

Back