CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a 70 years "old dog" who just now passed the CA PE Civil, both State Specifics and is getting the CA PE Civil license? Who said "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"???? I like to meet him/her!!!!
Congratulations! That is amazing :)

Just got my "protected" letter. Last name starts with "H".

I think that was like, what... 1 hour? Daaaaaaaaang...

Can anyone recommend study materials for surveying that have similar problems to the actual test

I guess it is not alphabetical unless mine goes stuck... stupid yahoo mail.... hey Anthony did you get a refile application with the email?
Just out of curiosity, do you have your fingerprints turned in yet?

There is an extra piece of information that goes in the emails of those who have yet to fulfill the fingerprinting process.  I'm wondering if it IS alphabetical, but those who have yet to turn in fingerprints are an entirely separate batch?  

Can anyone recommend study materials for surveying that have similar problems to the actual test
I am waiting for my Survey results too. I used Mahalatti's book to study, I am hoping I passed the exam.

na this is the third time I did the seismic so yes I did do the fingerprint process.

I used the Mansour study book and practice exams and found it very useful. I also used the PPI book, but was less impressed. I'm a structures designer so the surveying part was definitely my struggle. 

I already did my fingerprints, Last name D.  No email yet, just a password. Your theory is not working out...

I am waiting for my Survey results too. I used Mahalatti's book to study, I am hoping I passed the exam.
I used Mansour and it seemed ok. I didn't feel prepared during the exam that is probably why I failed

Maybe, they're sending emails to everyone who took BOTH tests first?

*grasping at straws*

Back