CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though, what the hell is the purpose behind sending two separate emails and password protecting the pdf?  Makes no sense. It all goes to the same email account.  I just dont get it, it adds absolutely no layer of security.

Seriously though, what the hell is the purpose behind sending two separate emails and password protecting the pdf?  Makes no sense. It all goes to the same email account.  I just dont get it, it adds absolutely no layer of security.
and it is the same damn password if you take it multiple times... it is not like they change it!

anybody check BORPELS site yet to see if that was updated first?
I personally want to have a good weekend so I've been checking my name on their site since yesterday along with some others. haha! Nope. Either I didn't pass or it's not updated :-D

I'll check the email and log in on Tuesday after the nice weekend I'm about to have enjoying my 8-hr Pass.

I personally want to have a good weekend so I've been checking my name on their site since yesterday along with some others. haha! Nope. Either I didn't pass or it's not updated :-D

I'll check the email and log in on Tuesday after the nice weekend I'm about to have enjoying my 8-hr Pass.
Haven't seen my name either. It was last updated on May 25th, 2016.

someone on here said that won't be updated until Saturday.
That's what CA board said also somewhere. They also said 8-hr results would be another 2 weeks from last Friday. Yet, here we are. I'm hoping they're in a productive mood and actually are updating the PE lookup.

I've been checking the BPELSG lookup every day since Monday - fruitlessly, of course. I think at this point, though, I'm gonna wait until I can see the results with my fiancee. She's been a godsend through this whole thing, so I think she deserves to see if I'm going to be a PE at the same time I do.

... That, and I can't do a Victory Screech at the office and maintain whatever shred of "professionalism" I have left.

Back