CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-girl-has-no-name-arya-stark-at-starbucks-game-of-thrones.jpg

It's a huge sacrifice. I couldn't do it when she was younger. Single parenthood is hard enough with a small child and a full time career, toss in the studying required to pass and it's a no go. so I waited. Now I'm 51... and one step away from the golden ticket. I have Seismic & Surveying, just need the 8 hour.  It's easier now as she has her own homework demands; we have designated "study times" at night where both of us are either studying or being quiet for the other person. 

One difference for me is it a huge raise and enables me to promote. 
I can relate to this having just completed (4) years of graduate school for my MSEE with a 2.5 year old.  I was actually working to finish one of my final design projects in the hospital delivery room. :(

got word... He said they are targeting this afternoon.....
It is now afternoon.  Where are the emails?  How am I going to focus on my 1pm meeting? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can relate to this having just completed (4) years of graduate school for my MSEE with a 2.5 year old.  I was actually working to finish one of my final design projects in the hospital delivery room. :(
That's awesome and impressive.  That sure will give you a great feeling of accomplishment.  I'm waiting for that moment when I have my PE; just a little bit longer I hope. 

If it doesn't happen today. It will happen tomorrow morning. Will we able to sleep tonight.

*read in cartoon narrator voice* Meanwhile, in the offices of the California BPELSG...

working-for-the-government-friends-parents-me-i-do-sleep.jpg

okay who just shit them selves when they saw the email be BPELSG about the board meeting. I think my heart stopped for a second

okay who just shit them selves when they saw the email be BPELSG about the board meeting. I think my heart stopped for a second
damn that was scary. I have gmail up and it freaked me out instantly

Back