CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too.. But i knew i didn't pass I'll get there eventually. 

(my kid  is going to be mad... apparently I'm not very nice during exam prep)
Will be joining you then.   My kids also think I have bad mood prepping for the exam.    I cannot emotionally afford to repeat this exam.   

Come On CALI... we need specific exam results. May prayers to all of us waiting... 

God Bless...

Come On CALI... we need specific exam results. May prayers to all of us waiting... 
God Bless...
Their site says today or tomorrow. I'll wait until Tuesday to check and enjoy this long weekend.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Will be joining you then.   My kids also think I have bad mood prepping for the exam.    I cannot emotionally afford to repeat this exam.   
My 15 yr old is fairly decent about it, even pitches in so the house doesn't look like a disaster zone.  It helps that she has her own work to do, but she really hates not doing anything on the weekends and as I said I'm a tad bit grumpy towards the end. 

My 15 yr old is fairly decent about it, even pitches in so the house doesn't look like a disaster zone.  It helps that she has her own work to do, but she really hates not doing anything on the weekends and as I said I'm a tad bit grumpy towards the end. 
I'm not in a bad mood toward my kids, but rather the whole situation where I can't really spend time with family & enjoy it on weekends.  It seems like it's always hurry hurry hurry so I can squeeze some time out for my study.  When you think about it, family is much more important than the PE, which to me is an icing on the cake but never as important as family.  I already have a great job and this PE is a personal goal & maybe a little more pay.  I felt really down yesterday, but today I'm feeling much better.  It's time to get up, brush off the dust and try again. 

I'm not in a bad mood toward my kids, but rather the whole situation where I can't really spend time with family & enjoy it on weekends.  It seems like it's always hurry hurry hurry so I can squeeze some time out for my study.  When you think about it, family is much more important than the PE, which to me is an icing on the cake but never as important as family.  I already have a great job and this PE is a personal goal & maybe a little more pay.  I felt really down yesterday, but today I'm feeling much better.  It's time to get up, brush off the dust and try again. 
Amen to that my friend, I was exactly in your shoes, I felt spending time with the kids and family was taken away. Please remember one thing one you pass all this time spent to get that point will be washed away. I will pray for you and give it one more round focus study hard and most importantly change your stratigy  dont study the same stuff again. Try to introduce new material that will add to your knowledge. I wish you the best as I do know how difficult it is to go back to that room and lock yourself up, but it IS ALL WORTH IT... 

God bless.... 

Do the state specific results show on up NCEES' website as well, or does that just give you the national test results

I do not want to bother the licensing manager to ask that because I don't want to take time from him from releasing the info. I think he is the guy that releases it. According to his emails that he has sent me he said he was the one the sent out the updates on     Facebook and Twitter.

I am assuming it will be sent out today. Half the office might take off tomorrow, because of the three day weekend.

Back