CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same... Still waiting for results and prolly wont show on lookup if I did pass. Killing me
I hate to break it to you a coworker of mine had not gotten his results but his name does show up. I did not get results but my name does not show up.. preparing for the worst.

I hate to break it to you a coworker of mine had not gotten his results but his name does show up. I did not get results but my name does not show up.. preparing for the worst.
People were getting results all day yesterday who didn't pass both.  

Though I won't be surprised if I didn't pass, and have been sort of preparing myself to see a fail.  I should have prepared more.

So a coworker of mine (in NY, I am in NJ) got his email yesterday with pass but I have not. He had fingerprints in, but not me.  Any one get the email who has NOT given their fingerprints in?  Or has anyone got a fail yet in either or both of seismic and surveying?

I am waiting for only Seismic and this is the third time I take it. My finger prints have been in for over a year and I still have not gotten my second email. I did see a few people on here not pass some of the test. Those are the brave few that have said they have not passed. I am sure many people out there did not pass and have keep it to themselves. I do not think the long wait has anything to do with pass or fail. I think it is when your name poops up on there screen for them to send the email.

So a coworker of mine (in NY, I am in NJ) got his email yesterday with pass but I have not. He had fingerprints in, but not me.  Any one get the email who has NOT given their fingerprints in?  Or has anyone got a fail yet in either or both of seismic and surveying?
Just FYI, I took all three exams last fall, passed 8 hour and only one of the two state exams.  My results were given to me 3 hours after the first email.  

Whether you passed or failed is not the reason for this delay.  I don't know what is, but I'm not letting myself feel defeated until I see the result with my own eyes.  I am however, preparing for the worst, just in case.  But a glimmer of hope lives.

i am not asking if you didn't get email and your fingerprints are in, i am wondering if anyone did get email who's fingerprints are NOT in.  of course, those people who have got emails, are probably done looking at or posting on this board :)

i am not asking if you didn't get email and your fingerprints are in, i am wondering if anyone did get email who's fingerprints are NOT in.  of course, those people who have got emails, are probably done looking at or posting on this board :)
And I had my fingerprints in and results came to me last night around 5pm.

I thought I saw someone without prints get their results earlier in the thread. If that's the case people are getting results both pass and fail, with and without prints, in and out of state. Wondering if they are doing it by test location? 

I thought I saw someone without prints get their results earlier in the thread. If that's the case people are getting results both pass and fail, with and without prints, in and out of state. Wondering if they are doing it by test location? 
Question is...is the PE lookup site fully updated?  If that's the case then the wait is over, but I'm not convinced it has been fully updated with all passing efforts just yet...

It was updated yesterday 5/26...if the seismic and surveying results come out today,,,then their is still some hope...

I asked my contact about the PE lookup, I am waiting for his response. I told him before that I did not get my email and he said he looked it up and the email that my results were sent to use correct and he was going to put my results in the mail. I told him that I did not see my name on the PE lookup and if that means I did not pass. I am not sure if he can tell me over email.

I sent fingerprints several months ago.... I didn't get any notification and I don't know how to check whether they receive it. 

Finally got result. Passed. Needs Fingerprint is the status of license. Submitted live scan on sunday. Should've done so earlier. Good luck. 

Finally got result. Passed. Needs Fingerprint is the status of license. Submitted live scan on sunday. Should've done so earlier. Good luck. 
Same here. Just got results, passed but need prints for license.

Finally got mine too...big fat FAIL...both...Seismic and Surveying...third time was not a charm.  I must be completely missing something, I did better the first time I took them a year and a half ago.  Anyway, onward to bigger and better things.  Enough dwelling...Hope everybody else still waiting has better results...have a good weekend everybody!

Went for the trifecta and got 1 out of 3 (CA Seismic).  Funny thing is I thought I botched Seismic and nailed Surveying but the opposite happened.  Anybody tried to do the CA Surveying and NCEES 8hr exams in the same cycle and been successful?  Obviously I would schedule the Surveying on the last possible day.

Went for the trifecta and got 1 out of 3 (CA Seismic).  Funny thing is I thought I botched Seismic and nailed Surveying but the opposite happened.  Anybody tried to do the CA Surveying and NCEES 8hr exams in the same cycle and been successful?  Obviously I would schedule the Surveying on the last possible day.
I was opposite of you. Passed 8hr and Survey on the same cycle and finally got the seismic this time.

It all depends on your strengths. My first go I went for 8 hr and survey. Passed survey, failed 8 hr. I only spent a weekend studying for survey.

Anthony

Back