CA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Boise, Idaho and got my letter today.....passed! Electrical - Power exam. I checked the database and nothing yet for those of you that were wondering. I have been reading on these boards for quite a while (study material, result dates, etc.) so thanks to all of you for the great information.

8 hr Civil/Construction = FAIL Seismic = FAIL

Olympia, WA

I'll be taking in WA next time. Once I get 8 hr I'll look into seismic.

Burbank, Passed. Electrical-power.

Heart felt thank yous go out to all the fantastic members of this forum who take time out of their undoubtedly busy schedules and assist us newbies through out the studying process. You guys are truly great people.

Boise Idaho: 1st time taker, Civil/Structural

Passed the 8 hr.

Failed Seismic/Surveying.

It's on now!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife just called me with the results, passed surveying failed seismic. Oh, and I live in San Antonio. I really thought it was going to be the other way around...

CONGRATS!!!! I haven't been ale to concentrate all day. I should've taken the day off, I've been totally useless. MAILBOX here I come.

In Ohio. Got my letter that I passed today (Monday). Sometimes, the USPS suprises me. Database search not updated yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in NJ and got letter today.

I passed all exams including Seismic and Survey and this is my 1st attempt.

Good luck to all who are expecting results.

I live in Fullerton, California. I got the result this afternoon and now I am PE Civil in California. Good luck to everyone.

~ Gobol

I passed the Mechanical PE. Yeah!!! What a relief :party-smiley-048:

Back