CA PE Exam Application Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard back today. Im good to go. Thanks for listening and helping out guys.

How did you hear back from them? What number did you call?

Also, I did the whole application process through the mail, so it's not tied to my account that I took the FE on. Is that a problem?

Just heard back today. Im good to go. Thanks for listening and helping out guys.

Also, I did the whole application process through the mail, so it's not tied to my account that I took the FE on. Is that a problem?
I got my postmarked letter back from the board. I suggest you try calling. I think that got things moving for me.
I think everyone does everything through the mail so don't worry about that.

I got my postmarked letter back from the board. I suggest you try calling. I think that got things moving for me.
I think everyone does everything through the mail so don't worry about that.
Man, I tried calling and kept getting routed to the same woman's voicemail that said "do to the volume of requests, I will no longer be giving status updates on PE applications". What!?

The September 3rd deadline is approaching fast for signing up for a test date and I still don't know if I'm even taking it :|

Back