CA civil first time pass rate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL palv. My friend was just talking to me about this. His theory is that people across the nation do better, on average, during the Spring exam because they (snow states) have had nothing else to do but study during the cold winter. They don't do as well in Fall because they were out enjoying the summer weather instead of studying.

Then there is also the explanation that we have amazing weather about 360 days of the year and the last thing anyone wants to do is study when you can do something else fun.
This coming from a person that has multiple PE on different disciplines lol

Then there is also the explanation that we have amazing weather about 360 days of the year and the last thing anyone wants to do is study when you can do something else fun.
This coming from a person that has multiple PE on different disciplines lol
Lol. I guess I just have some good self control and can resist temptations.

My buddy's dad who works for a construction company was telling me that on their Hawaii bids or San Diego bids, they have to throw in a lower productivity factor due to people skipping work when the waves are good. I wonder how those places stack up in terms of PE pass rates.

Back