Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to their website, they have added a blueberry wheat beer since the last time I was there.

www.epbrewery.com

My wife and I held our wedding rehearsal dinner there. Good food too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the cranberry crunch nut ale ready yet? I could go for that. Super excited to go to Texass bc they have one of my fav beers that I have been unable to find here: apricot ale by Pyramid.
Everything I've had from Pyramid has been good. They have one of the best domestic Hefeweizen's available.

Texas also keeps all the Shiner Blond to themselves. I can get every other variety of Shiner here except Blond, and that's my favorite.

Is the cranberry crunch nut ale ready yet? I could go for that. Super excited to go to Texass bc they have one of my fav beers that I have been unable to find here: apricot ale by Pyramid.
Microbrew capital of the US. I like that stuff. Hell, I used to love homebrewing. If all went according to plan, I'd be living near the brewery now. Sending out a big GFY to someone special right now.

I'm skipping lunch today. I'm absolutely reeling from last nights NY strip w/blue cheese and seared jumbo scallops, with potatoes, chipotle mac and cheese, sauteed mushrooms, and a bunch of wine and Guinness.

A salad with sesame ginger dressing and a smoothie with bananas, strawberries, orange juice and honey. Trying to keep the tank healthy.

Sushi. Lots and lots of sushi. Spicy tuna, teriyaki beef, "las vegas," eel and avacado, eel and cucumber, and some sort of shrimp roll.

Back