Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to try fresh sushi. Unfortunately, the really fresh stuff is stupid expensive here in CO. Something about being too far from the ocean...

I would love to try fresh sushi. Unfortunately, the really fresh stuff is stupid expensive here in CO. Something about being too far from the ocean...
Had good sushi in Aspen. That may be be a bit far for you though. And probably just as expensive. LOL

The chinese buffet about 15 minutes from here has good sushi, but the spread they have out is hit or miss day-to-day. The good days they will load it up with nigiri and 4 or 5 different rolls, and it's worth every bit of the $8 you pay.

This afternoon is looking like Subway, and something with a lot of caffeine.

Judging by the number of people reading this thread, everyone is already hungry for lunch...

I think it's going to be a salad from the grocery store deli next door.

Yesterday I had turkey, cranberry and pistachio salad on a toasted croissant with fries. It was so good that it was worth mentioning today. Mimi's Cafe in the metroplex. Mmmmmm.

Lasagna party?

250px-Garfieldand_friends.png

Today was a roast beef wrap with horseradish and onions... plus a few pints - had an electrical sub sponsor that lunch... tomorrow is an exciting (note the sarcasm) lunch and learn in house regarding 3D laser scanning and BIM (worth 1.5 AIA CEU's). I can hardly wait for that to be over...

Back