Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, he only eats:

an1xgGB_700b.jpg

Found the "Bibigo" dumplings at Costco.

1) They were not soup dumplings, but that's OK.

2) Filling is about the same minced chicken/vegetable filling that's in most of the bagged "potstickers" they sell.

3) They're about half-dollar sized each, not the baseballs I was anticipating from the box, the photo of which must have been taken using the Hubbell Telescope.

That said, for a microwave dumpling ready in 2 minutes, not half bad.  The dipping sauce they include is WAY better than most of the ones that come with the bagged "potstickers", and is really what makes these acceptable.  Would buy again for a quick fix.  

TJ's party salad (not really called that, but it's the fully chopped one and always looks like a party in terms of colors to me). Skipped my apple since my midmorning snack was later than normal and I wasn't as hungry.

Looks like it would be good if you trimmed the photo to only the lower left 25% and cropped out the cucumber.

Had london broil for lunch.  The meat was tender, but apparently they looked at me and decided to help me diet, since they brought me what appeared to be a child's portion.  

Looks like it would be good if you trimmed the photo to only the lower left 25% and cropped out the cucumber.
Had london broil for lunch.  The meat was tender, but apparently they looked at me and decided to help me diet, since they brought me what appeared to be a child's portion.  
How rude of them!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gyro from quiznos - actually quite tasty! and super cheap! they had 2 for 7 something so i got 2 thinking they would be little but i could only eat one!

I scored and got my coworker's fried pita chip things with hummus, too. They're definitely not the best thing for you, but they are so good!

Back