Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seared steak with a "I'm an idiot who can't write TIME!" pan sauce, mashed potatoes and green beans

Edit- That is hilarious considering I was actually using the correct version of the word, lmbo especially since I get so annoyed with the incorrect usage

Last edited by a moderator:
wish there was a place to get a good salad around work.  The salads at mcdonalds are small and horrible and wendy's got rid of the salad I got from there.    

bibigo_dumplings_box.jpg

We have a good asian population here in the Twin Cities. Whenever these go on sale, we buy 2-3 boxes. They are pretty good.

Maybe I need to look closer at the freezer section tomorrow.

local demographics???  not as large of Asian population?
I would assume Charlotte has a respectable Asian population - there's no way we can have this many bad drivers otherwise.

J/K - nobody here can drive.

wish there was a place to get a good salad around work.  The salads at mcdonalds are small and horrible and wendy's got rid of the salad I got from there.    
Quizno's?  Subway?

I've been going to Quizno's for salads lately.  While working on the road, it's tough to not gain the weight.  At least salads are one way to delay the poof.

no quiznos around here.  I don't like the dressing choices at subway all their salad dressings are fat free and taste horrible.  They are overpriced for what they give. the one here only puts a handful of lettuce...so it is smaller than even the mcdonalds salads.  

I buy premade salads from Trader Joe's, but have seen similar ones at other grocery stores in the area as well.

If I were slightly less lazy, I would make batches of my own salads at home, prepared the night before or for a few days at a time.

^^^ Once a month, Mrs Dex orders a few jars of that from Amazon Prime and ships it over because it's not available here.

Back