Bored Teens Kill for Fun

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
^speaking of animal killings I think it was the chicago tribune reporting some kids was arrested for shooting kittens with bow and arrows "because he bored"

^speaking of animal killings I think it was the chicago tribune reporting some kids was arrested for shooting kittens with bow and arrows "because he bored"
And that act should be reciprocated upon said kid or kids.

Teen charged in ‘thrill kill’ of Australian college student in Oklahoma has racist tweets, report says
The Daily Caller reported that
external-link.png
the tweets belonged to James Francis Edwards, 15. One tweet from his account reads, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." Another post read, "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:)"

The Daily Caller's report noted that 'woods' is used as a derogatory term for white people.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in-oklahoma-has-racist/?test=latestnews#ixzz2cizjczIM
Jessie Jackson's response:
Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that he was "praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail."
He would be preaching from the hills if it were the other way around.

Teen charged in ‘thrill kill’ of Australian college student in Oklahoma has racist tweets, report says
The Daily Caller reported that
external-link.png
the tweets belonged to James Francis Edwards, 15. One tweet from his account reads, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." Another post read, "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:)"

The Daily Caller's report noted that 'woods' is used as a derogatory term for white people.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in-oklahoma-has-racist/?test=latestnews#ixzz2cizjczIM
Jessie Jackson's response:

Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that he was "praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail."
Notice how he says he has knocked off 5 woods since the Zimmerman Trial...who were the other 4 woods? I'm thinking there may be some unsolved murders near this town that should be looked into

They were outside the boys house with the guns.

About four hours after last Friday's shooting of Christopher Lane, James Johnson called police to his home at 111 W Ash because three boys were outside with guns, police reported.

“Mr. Johnson called us and said there are these boys over here with guns, and I think they want to kill someone,” Police Chief Danny Ford told The Oklahoman on Wednesday. “He later told us that he thought they wanted to kill his son.”
http://newsok.com/teens-had-guns-outside-boys-home-police-said/article/3874523

>The Daily Caller reported that
external-link.png

lockquote> Jessie Jackson's response:

>Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that he was "praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail."
Notice how he says he has knocked off 5 woods since the Zimmerman Trial...who were the other 4 woods? I'm thinking there may be some unsolved murders near this town that should be looked into
Maybe. It's not like there wasn't any warnings.

Withmyniggas_zps4c19b38e.jpg

geeze...now an 88 yr old WWII vets gets beaten to death by a teen...maybe year round school isn't a bad idea...no chance for the kids to get bored with all the free time

You know when I was a bored teen, I hot wired the bulldozers in my uncles heavy equipment repair shop... Until he caught me and told me that you just needed to turn the knob, hot wiring wasn't necessary. I got an ass kicking I will never forget that day. But, the idea of killing people never once crossed my mind, what's wrong with people?

Things to do when bored:

1. Check eb.com

2. Read BuzzFeed

3. Watch a movie

Yeah...I don't have killing on my list.

Back