Bored Teens Kill for Fun

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard that on the news this morning....incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Now I am sad this morning. The statement about this being a nationwide trend with teens is scary.

It was gang related. The DA will probably try them as adults, and yes, the death penalty could be applied.
Slugger: I haven't seen or heard anything in the reports about gangs. what's the 411?

The parents are claiming that the kids were not in a gang. I doubt that such a small Oklahoma town would even have real gangs. The town is predominately white with blacks making up on 1% of the population. I'm not saying that this was because of race, but there is no one mentioning it unlike all of the other cases where a black man/kid was shot.

The parents are claiming that the kids were not in a gang. I doubt that such a small Oklahoma town would even have real gangs. The town is predominately white with blacks making up on 1% of the population. I'm not saying that this was because of race, but there is no one mentioning it unlike all of the other cases where a black man/kid was shot.
they had mugshots on TV this morning

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-say-teen-shot-australian-student-in-oklahoma-for-fun-it/

they had mugshots on TV this morning

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-say-teen-shot-australian-student-in-oklahoma-for-fun-it/
I know they released their names and pictures, but I'm saying that if it was white kids who shot a black kid, the media and "rights activists" would be all over it. I have not heard anyone mention that it was 3 black kids who randomly shot a white kid.

I agree. FWIW, the Jones kid looks white (non-black) to me.

^I believe he is.

Not that it really matters...

Back