Beer Label Quiz

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great quiz!

I really need to drink more. I only got 10/15.

13/15

Edit: and I only drink Coors Light and Corona...

Last edited by a moderator:
14/15

Felt like I got lucky on a few though just by looking at the names. Cmon, who would know much of the history of Schmidts?

13/15. I accidentally clicked Strohs when I knew it was Schlitz.

14/15. Missed the Canadian (LaBatt's) question. Never had one of those, not interested either. Only Canadian brewer I've been impressed with is Unibroue. 'course it's hard to find Canadian beer in Texas, but that's another story...

Last edited by a moderator:
14/15. Missed the Canadian (LaBatt's) question. Never had one of those, not interested either. Only Canadian brewer I've been impressed with is Unibroue. 'course it's hard to find Canadian beer in Texas, but that's another story...
LaBatt's isn't bad.

I've been around Canada a few times. Trust me, the beer is pretty good there.

This stuff was the cat's ass when we went to the Yukon.

red-four-years.gif

That's the one that got me too. I pulled the trigger too fast and chose Molson. If I had waited until I finished reading the text I probably would have gotten it correct. Damn Cunucks.

Back