Back where I belong

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it passing queer that T-Mck has selected an avatar akin to 'Sally' from Cars - I guess its more manly than the rainbow flag thing he had going on before (not that there's anything wrong with that)
The whole premise of that movie is just wrong. Everybody KNOWS that a car's eyes are the headlights.

This is the strangest thread I've read on EB so far. :unsure:

The whole premise of that movie is just wrong. Everybody KNOWS that a car's eyes are the headlights.

This is the strangest thread I've read on EB so far. :unsure:
Then you need to check out the threads in the Hall of Fame. This is a tame thread compared to some of the stuff up there.

I'm just interested in whose alternate personality this TMack is. It's obviously someone high up since they got in the Moderators group.

He'll probably wait until he can do it under the cover of darkness and the inspiration of a cheap pint of whisky.
* ghostly wail *

whoooo-oooooo-oooo-ooooooo

And I heard if you say "Bloody Tommy" into the mirror of a darkened bathroom 3 times at midnite, someone on EB.com will die by sunrise!

* ghostly wail again *

whoooo-oooooo-oooo-ooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back