ARKANSAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to start the normalized named threads for each state now.
Each person that passed should post there.

Suggestion; moderators, please make a thread for each state for results and separate them from the "Anything about the PE" thread".
This thread IS the Arkansas thread. :D

wow, actually logged into this board and checked a few headers, then got the wild idea to just check my state board for fun....woah, that was a shock to see my name there!!! wasn't even thinking they would update the website that fast...hey surya, i'm guessing that you're the same one i drove up and down to fayetteville with a couple times...CONGRATS!! have a good holiday season!

We need to start the normalized named threads for each state now.
Each person that passed should post there.

Suggestion; moderators, please make a thread for each state for results and separate them from the "Anything about the PE" thread".
This thread IS the Arkansas thread. :D
So, for Florida, the "official" results thread is the one that was started by an entire newbee?

Sometimes what you see is what you get. Nothing less, nothing more. If the newbee started the thread that was his right as a member. Unless there is a rule here that I don't know being myself also a newbee. As engineers we have to realize we are not the exclusive owners of knowledge and/or ideas. I suggest, move on and post your pass/not pass on the newbee's thread. You are also on your right to start a new one.

Yup. First come first serve. First thread about Florida became the Florida thread, all others will be merged into it. We only need one per state, keeps it easier for everyone to read. There is already 50 states plus U.S. territories the way it is.

Newbie means nothing here, especially if they are contributing and starting good threads.

Just wanted to understand how you guys wanted to run things here. It is your show, so do it well.

Tom

Could've started the link myself with a bogus claim, or somebody else could've.

Seems like there should be some control over that. Engineers should be able to think about things like that.

Tom

Could've started the link myself with a bogus claim, or somebody else could've.
Seems like there should be some control over that. Engineers should be able to think about things like that.

Tom
Who cares who starts the thread? Just as long as the thread gets started, what difference does it make?

I got my Official letter in the mail today! It confirms that :pass . Came with my wallet card, and indicates that my certificate has been ordered. Also says I may order my stamp! :resp.

Back