Arizona Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civil78

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from AZ? Is it just me or does it seem like notification is working its way from the atlantic to the pacific this year? Obsessing about little crap I know- but the wait it killing me

I totally agree with you. AZ is usually one of the first states to hear something!

It's only 4:15 in SC, so hopefully they're still working to send out all the emails. They made it to OH, they can make it a little further west!

I sincerely hope it's today. I know a lot of people who took the pe and the fe this past April in Phoenix. Did you take it in PHX or Tucson?

I took it proctored in Virginia- military stationed in NC. They said that NC was governed by a different testing body so I had to drive to VA to take it.

That's right. You said that in a previous post.

Hopefully the drive wasn't too bad. For my fe I had to fly to CA from AZ. Glad I only had to do it once. (Their application process was much easier.)

That's right. You said that in a previous post.
Hopefully the drive wasn't too bad. For my fe I had to fly to CA from AZ. Glad I only had to do it once. (Their application process was much easier.)
why did they make you go to CA? I took my FE in PHX when I was still at ASU, was great to only have to drive for an hour instead of doing a big drive and dealing with hotels etc.

Has anyone heard from AZ? Is it just me or does it seem like notification is working its way from the atlantic to the pacific this year? Obsessing about little crap I know- but the wait it killing me
I too am waiting anxiously for the AZ results

Just point your ear in the direction of Tucson, if you hear a thunderous howl coming your way, the results are in!

I'll be listening, CrazyHorse!! I'm still shocked that AZ isn't in yet. I really hope they arrive today!!

I took the fe in CA because I didn't need to send in transcripts or anything of the sort. Their FE application is one page and all I had to do was send in a check. I didn't think AZ would let me take it right away. I took the exam one year after I finished my master's in architecture. I'm currently working on a civil degree part time at ASU. Now with the pe out of the way I can focus on the SE exams.

[SIZE=14pt]i just got my results via e-mail this morning from elses. they came around 5:30 this morning however my friend has not received hers yet. maybe they send the failing ones out first! blah!!![/SIZE]

CrazyHorse, I thought I heard your scream! Congratulations!!

Civil78, don't give up!! I took it twice to get the job done. You can do it!

I have a feeling Mill is going to be a busy place this weekend!

:Banane35:

:drunk:

And then there will be a lot of...

:puke:

Back