ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a call from Lavern Douglas (I was scared out of my mind!) reminding me that I don't have enough work experience yet to get my license. That's just fine by me though... the tough part is out of the way!

So they are already issuing the licenses!

Pinkpig, I definitely had well over 1000 lb of books. I had two milk crates and a huge backpack. What a pain! Literally... it's too bad that I'll have to do it over again for the SE I and II!

Time to get back to the books!

Any Arizona S.E. II exam takers get their results yet?

Still waiting here....

Congrats!

Last April Exam: on April 11,2008

AZ got the result first: Between June 05-09, 2008

October Exam: Oct 24, 2008

Result is out: Today, Dec 17, 2008

It means first result comes out on 8th week (54th Day). Pretty consistent.

i didnt pass for first time :deadhorse:
boo, that sucks. i've been there before... failed 2 times... got a 67 the first time... a 69 the second time... yes, a 69. but, finally passed on my 3rd try. we're here for you. do NOT give up.

boo, that sucks. i've been there before... failed 2 times... got a 67 the first time... a 69 the second time... yes, a 69. but, finally passed on my 3rd try. we're here for you. do NOT give up.
thanks rudy :beerchug:

I just got a call from Lavern Douglas (I was scared out of my mind!) reminding me that I don't have enough work experience yet to get my license. That's just fine by me though... the tough part is out of the way!
So they are already issuing the licenses!
why did Ms. Douglas call you? I mean, is she calling every single PE exam taker in AZ? I personally emailed her several times and I think she is nice. Monica is nice too, btw.

Oh, she is very nice and helpful. I just panicked because I was out at a meeting and had a voicemail asking me to call her. I of course thought the worst... she only wanted to remind me about my work experience deficiency so that when I did't get my certificate in the mail I wouldn't worry. It was actually very nice of her to do, even though I know I still have a little ways left to wait.

And you're right, Monica is great, too. I had to jump through a couple of hoops to take the exam, because I have architecture degrees, but both helped me as much as they could and answered my plethora of questions.

:)

Oh, she is very nice and helpful. I just panicked because I was out at a meeting and had a voicemail asking me to call her. I of course thought the worst... she only wanted to remind me about my work experience deficiency so that when I did't get my certificate in the mail I wouldn't worry. It was actually very nice of her to do, even though I know I still have a little ways left to wait.And you're right, Monica is great, too. I had to jump through a couple of hoops to take the exam, because I have architecture degrees, but both helped me as much as they could and answered my plethora of questions.

I am on the same boat. I will not be getting PE certificate(though I did not receive any phone call from Ms. Lavern Douglas).

I was wondering whether we can write PE next to our name (may be sounds funny) on the business card (I do not want to seal).

Hey, Casey's back!
We have a new internet fun filter at work and apparently EB.com is too much fun for us. And home life doesn't give me many opportunities to sit in front of the computer. So I just get to pop by every now and then...

I am on the same boat. I will not be getting PE certificate(though I did not receive any phone call from Ms. Lavern Douglas).I was wondering whether we can write PE next to our name (may be sounds funny) on the business card (I do not want to seal).

Legally we will not be able to use PE yet, sadly, but as soon as we have the right about of work experience submitted to the board, we will be issued our certificates and numbers! Woohoo!

I will be writing to the BTR though and asking for more education credit. I received three years as opposed to the four for a traditional ABET degree. Since submitting my application and in addition to working full time, I have taken about 30 credit hours worth of 'related coursework' at ASU. So hopefully I can be a PE sooner rather than later! *fingers crossed*

Legally we will not be able to use PE yet, sadly, but as soon as we have the right about of work experience submitted to the board, we will be issued our certificates and numbers! Woohoo!
I will be writing to the BTR though and asking for more education credit. I received three years as opposed to the four for a traditional ABET degree. Since submitting my application and in addition to working full time, I have taken about 30 credit hours worth of 'related coursework' at ASU. So hopefully I can be a PE sooner rather than later! *fingers crossed*

Good luck.

Congratulations to those who passed. :multiplespotting:

All the best to those who are trying their luck coming April.

Keep up hope SE II takers!

The SE fairy will be visiting you soon. ;)

I am still waiting for SE II results also from Arizona :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: and on top of it, I can't log into elses anymore

Have a little faith guys!

Well, I can understand your frustration ARLORD. CASTLE's results will take some time. Just after the New Year may be a very good estimate.

Back