AR Results IN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the list has a PassFail column when the sheet says at top "This list includes those that passed the October 2009 FE and PE examinations."? Hail State Boards!!

Why does the list has a PassFail column when the sheet says at top "This list includes those that passed the October 2009 FE and PE examinations."? Hail State Boards!!
Yeah..I was really fortunate that they even posted something online though since i'm out of the country right now. I thought I was going to have to wait until I got back to my place! Mucho props to ppi2pass.com!

Papuanomad

Maybe this was derived from a spreadsheet that has both P and F, and later sorted just to show P.

Or maybe everybody in Arkansas passed.

i can guess that for sure benbo.. i just wonder at those who work in these state board offices.. anyways congrats papuanomad.. now u can enjoy ur stay out of country that much more.. am waiting for Cali results.. waiting waiting waiting..........................

Maybe this was derived from a spreadsheet that has both P and F, and later sorted just to show P.

no...not everyone in arkansas passed...i remember there were quite a number of people in there... the spreadsheet idea makes sense to me!

papuanomad

i can guess that for sure benbo.. i just wonder at those who work in these state board offices.. anyways congrats papuanomad.. now u can enjoy ur stay out of country that much more.. am waiting for Cali results.. waiting waiting waiting..........................
Thanks Jssaini! I appreciate it. I hope you pass too! I definitely would not want to take it any more times then I have to!

papuanomad

no...not everyone in arkansas passed...i remember there were quite a number of people in there... the spreadsheet idea makes sense to me!

papuanomad
Yeah, I counted 74 in the room and 41 are listed as passing on the Hot Topics PDF file. I got my letter and new card in the mail yesterday (Dec. 19th). Third time is THE CHARM.

Can you share information about how and your Civil buddies you felt in terms of how many questions you did right, guessed etc, and what was the outcome compared to how you felt about how you did. Thanks.

Can you share information about how and your Civil buddies you felt in terms of how many questions you did right, guessed etc, and what was the outcome compared to how you felt about how you did. Thanks.
I worked or knew about 70 to 80 percent of the problems/questions. There were 4 to 6 that required the Roadside Guide and I did not have that book. I guessed using judgment. I guessed at a half dozen more. There were 6 to 8 more that I did not know, but I found an answer using the CERM or an old textbook. It was late when I got home that night, but I jotted down some of the tough one I could remember and felt like I was about 50/50 on those. It is kind of difficult since we don't get any scores or any sort of diagnostics on passing. I would like to know, but I passed and that is the most important thing to me. I felt good about the morning. The afternoon (Transportation) was pretty difficult at times.

papuanomad
Yeah, I counted 74 in the room and 41 are listed as passing on the Hot Topics PDF file. I got my letter and new card in the mail yesterday (Dec. 19th). Third time is THE CHARM.
jd2u

You got your card already? Did they happen to say when they will send out the 'certification'? Like the FE (something you frame for your office). congrats on passing your exam!

papuanomad

I worked or knew about 70 to 80 percent of the problems/questions. There were 4 to 6 that required the Roadside Guide and I did not have that book. I guessed using judgment. I guessed at a half dozen more. There were 6 to 8 more that I did not know, but I found an answer using the CERM or an old textbook. It was late when I got home that night, but I jotted down some of the tough one I could remember and felt like I was about 50/50 on those. It is kind of difficult since we don't get any scores or any sort of diagnostics on passing. I would like to know, but I passed and that is the most important thing to me. I felt good about the morning. The afternoon (Transportation) was pretty difficult at times.
Thanks a lot for the info. I am a structures guy, did great on morning. definitely 85-90%.. but i somehow ended up writing geotech in afternoon and am kinda 60-70% sure there. And then we had the 2nd day Seismic and Survey for Cali. But I am concerned about the first day, since I know I'll get through the 2nd day exams. Didn't you say that you also had a friend who didn't make it through. Did he get a diagnostic report and maybe shared it with you.

papuanomad
jd2u

You got your card already? Did they happen to say when they will send out the 'certification'? Like the FE (something you frame for your office). congrats on passing your exam!

papuanomad
Yep. Card came in mail with my letter. The letter states: "A wall certificate has been ordered for you and will be presented to you at the ASPE Awards Banquet in February 2010. If you do not attend, the wall certificate will be mailed to you on Monday, March 08, 2010." I guess they will send info about the banquet soon.

Thanks for the congrats. I think it would be nice to know a score or get a diagnostic such as the one you get when you do not pass. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

Cool, Thanks for the info! I may try to attend the banquet depending on where it is at! I would love a diagnostics as well-just to have it! Enjoy your Christmas!

Thanks a lot for the info. I am a structures guy, did great on morning. definitely 85-90%.. but i somehow ended up writing geotech in afternoon and am kinda 60-70% sure there. And then we had the 2nd day Seismic and Survey for Cali. But I am concerned about the first day, since I know I'll get through the 2nd day exams. Didn't you say that you also had a friend who didn't make it through. Did he get a diagnostic report and maybe shared it with you.
I don't think I know anyone who has taken the Structures exam. The friend I referred to earlier took water resources, but went into the afternoon with intentions of taking transportation.

Back