April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same. I keep telling them "anytime now" and then proceed to vent about this clusterfuck of a process
Same... I've been asked at least 4 times today .....hopefully in a few days I'll have a GOOD answer for them ...  :bananalama:

coffee works in the morning.  2pm drinks need a little pop.  
I definitely go for a beer in the early afternoon if i'm not in the office

NFL! Not so into hockey or basketball. I like going to baseball games for the atmosphere.. and sometimes like it as background noise over the summer
My favorite sport is ......................Looking........................

I did find out from my previous job that there was a one drink rule

had i known

I would love a drink at a job site, but not at my current job.

That's frowned upon

Like if you're out at job site or in a meeting?
Nice unintentional TOP

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many restaurants within walking distance that has beer on ice right next to the water and sodas.

SO tempting so I did take my family to eat downtown and I drank a couple on my off day.

My family was like I thought you taking us to a fancy restaurant. 

Naw I just wanted to drink that beer on ice one time.

It was a friend of mine's birthday this past Sunday, and we pull up to this admittedly nice restaurant right on the water.

I like those kinds of restaurants.  Makes me want to drink like a "fish".

Can't wear suits in this weather in Texas.  95 degrees this weekend, but the rain went to the rescue

So we park (after skipping the valet), and then start to thinking it's some prom-related thing, because all the people dressed up look very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back