April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Receiving shop Drawings is one life's greatest pleasures.  Especially when you get use a red pen or red computer pen and  show your artisitc side.  The submitter knows they get a participant award for at least trying.  
Y'know machinists have the exact same thought when receiving "drawings" from the engineer, right?

Haha as a heads up, I called the Texas Board last year when I was dying for results to come out, and they didn't give me a clear answer on when results would be released. I think they said the next day or something? And results were released later that day.  So I don't think they're going to be very helpful this time around either.

I  work on Design Build Projects on the Design side.  I hear daily from our construction team members how great we are and what a joy it is to get drawings from us.

I  work on Design Build Projects on the Design side.  I hear daily from our construction team members how great we are and what a joy it is to get drawings from us.
"Let me guess after reviewing 8-10 weeks" ..Anonymous (NCEES intern).....kidding

Receiving shop Drawings is one life's greatest pleasures.  Especially when you get use a red pen or red computer pen and  show your artisitc side.  The submitter knows they get a participant award for at least trying.  
This set is a fun coloring activity.  They took a fairly simple baseplate drawing, combined 2 of them (HSS and Wide flange), and then had to dimension every anchor layout on the plans, due to an over simplification of the typical anchor layout.  Good grief.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back