April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this cold medicine has dulled my senses. The troll threads don't even get a reaction from me today.

View attachment 11272

They went from Ashlei to Kim now lol
Out of respect for Kim or Ashlei's personal welfare/hygiene, ask them what type of underwear they have on.  They might break the rules a little and tell you your results ahead of the release as a sign of your caring respect and professionalism.

Out of respect for Kim or Ashlei's personal welfare/hygiene, ask them what type of underwear they have on.  They might break the rules a little and tell you your results ahead of the release as a sign of your caring respect and professionalism.
POST of the Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they went from saying 6-8 weeks to now saying 8-10 weeks>

I think they got tired of hearing how they ruined everyone's long weekend last year, so have decided to wait until after the weekend to release results.
I heard they were revaluating the exam and questions since so few passed this exam cycle (essentially double checking to see if they have an error somewhere). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back