April 2012 CA-Survey Exam cancelled statewide?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the new fees above are correct, there is no way I can afford to take the exam in the future. I am sure it is the same for others as well.

That it does ptatohed. It really does.

Re-studying for the surveying exam right now and for the past couple weeks blows goats too.

Are we not allowed to wear a sweater or jacket when taking the exam? They say no "outerwear" allowed.

I ask because the Pomona site would have the room to be around what felt like 30 degrees. Four sweaters (one fur lined) and a scarf were not enough to keep me warm and that is no joke. It is tough to keep focus if all you can think about is how freezing you are. Even the big guys were talking about how cold they were.

Are we not allowed to wear a sweater or jacket when taking the exam? They say no "outerwear" allowed.

I ask because the Pomona site would have the room to be around what felt like 30 degrees. Four sweaters (one fur lined) and a scarf were not enough to keep me warm and that is no joke. It is tough to keep focus if all you can think about is how freezing you are. Even the big guys were talking about how cold they were.
My friend took the exam in Rancho Cuc and he was told he had to wear it or put it in his locker. If he started with it on and wanted to remove it during the exam, he'd have to get up and put it in the locker.

does anyone know where our results are or when they will be released? I thought it was supposed to happen June 29? Thanks.

Back