Anyone talked to the Florida Board today?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcreyn319

Reaction score
It seems like many other states are receiving results. I called the Florida Board and they didn't have any good information, said the NCEES releases resutls. The NCEES chat said they've released scores to all the states.

Not sure if it is the same in every single state, but I believe the state board has to certify the results and then they tell NCEES that they can release the results. If you look at maps of when scores were released from previous exams it appears that the results come out for the entire country over a 5 to 7 day period, so each state is released after the state board allows NCEES to do so.

Gotcha. I'm sure Florida is in the validation process now. Hopefully they move quickly.

It seems like many other states are receiving results. I called the Florida Board and they didn't have any good information, said the NCEES releases resutls. The NCEES chat said they've released scores to all the states.
Remember there are two different groups at ncees. ncees releases the results to the different boards and testing groups. the boards and testing groups are who release to you guys. so the testing group at ncees (used to be elses or something like that) has started releasing results to examinees.

Just emailed some of the folks from here.....http://www.fbpe.org/contact-us

Will let you know if I get a responese.....

The anticipation is terrible knowing that they have the results sitting there in a computer

I don't know if it means anything but the NCEES update for FL says that the repeat examinee registration date is 12/14. I'm guessing we hear tomorrow morning.

/>http://ncees.org/exams/state-pages/florida-engineering-exam-registration/

Lisa Simmons at FBPE said those waiting on results have 7 days after the release of the results to re-apply. Hopefully I can burn the re-app and the check tonight in celebration.

I just had a chat with NCEES and they told me that is possible the results will be released today, just waiting for board approval.

Back