Anyone have SE II results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed the SE I and II in Illinois :pASSED2:

This should make for a good weekend of partying :beerchug:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is simply put, awesome.

Have fun partying!!!

:multiplespotting:

Did you call the board. This is week 12, of their 10-12 week deadline.
I emailed on Tuesday. They said they had the results and they would be out in the mail later that day. The board is in columbus and I live in columbus.... As of yesterday's mail, I still have no results. TODAY is officially 12 weeks after the exam. I can't stand not knowing how I did!!!

I emailed on Tuesday. They said they had the results and they would be out in the mail later that day. The board is in columbus and I live in columbus.... As of yesterday's mail, I still have no results. TODAY is officially 12 weeks after the exam. I can't stand not knowing how I did!!!
Yes, we got results last week, the additional wait is cruel and unusual punishment. I don't know what's taking them so long. You should get results in the mail today. If you can't wait for the mail, you should try calling and see if they will give you the results over the phone. It's worth a try.

Good Luck!!

Yes, we got results last week, the additional wait is cruel and unusual punishment. I don't know what's taking them so long. You should get results in the mail today. If you can't wait for the mail, you should try calling and see if they will give you the results over the phone. It's worth a try.
Good Luck!!
AHHHH!!! Still not in the mail today (Saturday)! With the holiday on Monday, Tuesday will be the earliest I can get results!

I emailed the board on Tuesday and they said that they had received results from NCEES and they would be in the mail that day. I live in the same city as the board, so I can't imagine it would take this long to arrive... even by snail mail.

This is so frustrating! ... The deadline to reapply for the April exam if I didn't pass this time around is FRIDAY so hopefully I hear something before then!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my results today from the Ohio Board!

I passed the SEII!

YAY!!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so sorry you had to wait so long, but doesn't it feel great now? Woohoo!

Time to celebrate!

:beerchug:

Back