Anyone else waiting for the PA FE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastonpensfan

Reaction score
Since the PE ones were sent out and received last week, we should be next this week.

Anyone else in here take that?

I too am patiently waiting. Well, waiting maybe not so patiently. I was a little dissapointed when the PE results came out, but no FE letter for me. I have been really anxious, as I am sure you all have been. At least it appears that it is not just me, and our little county post office (Lancaster) is not to blame, this time. Good luck all.

Thank you, good luck to you too. The last thing I need for new years is a big old fail letter and the anticipation of sitting through another 8 hour test!

It HAS to be coming out soon. I'm getting even more anxious now that the engineer i share my cubicle with just got his fail letter on the PE.

anyone check the mail today?

I'm guessing tomorrow is more likely, but i'm a little overeager.

Nice, so I get my pass letter on Thursday!

:bananadoggywow:
Well that would be great! I am not going to get my hopes up though. According to the same website, the PE results were mailed out 12/21, yet the first result letters were reported on 12/24. At that rate, factoring in shorter post office hours on New Years Eve, and being closed on New Years Day, I am not expecting anything until 01/02/2010 :( But hey! Stranger things have happened...

Well, thats what i see in USPS website. but noone received the results today. so, now its next year. urrggh. pain for 2 more days .

No results today... and I live above a business. Since they will be closed over the holiday weekend, I probably won't get my mail Saturday. Mailman doesn't deliver to each apt.

Congratulations! I also got the good news today, and I am very happy to not have to take the FE again.

I passed. Took it on experience instead of the BS degree. FERM was definitely the thing that did it.

Back